• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Shito

When I went to tell my girlfriend I finally had an exotic on a strike playlist, she looked at me with a smile and asked: "no land beyond?".

See where we're at, Bungie?

knucklehead radar has become kind of a crutch for me

i tried playing IB with my warlock and i was doing so much worse lol

ps can felwinter's lie roll shot package?

Namikaze1

953jlsdb.gif

Mindlog

Spent 90 motes rerolling my good void Spear fishing for void with AP/Final Round. Didn't pan out :\

Oh well. LDR is still pretty good.
Gv3X84M.gif

E92 M3

A little off-topic, but I am so happy I found the a place to download all of the sets from last night live A State of Trance 700 show. Can't wait to get these in the car. I was playing Iron Banner last night with the music in the background was great. My friends always think it's a rave going on haha.

Is the Felwinter worth a purchase? Not sure whether to buy now or chance it during the next IB for a random drop.

i want both the weapons just for an excuse to play this game lol

have no reasons to do bounties right now

kinda sad but no other games out there right now scratching that itch

Finally, IB rank 4.
Was sitting at about 98% and lost like 6 matches in a row before getting it...
Didn't realize I can already get a shotgun at this rank, though I have no money :(
But at least I got Timur's Lash today.

Iceman829

It might've taken me 2.5 hrs to get my last victory, but it's done now. Hunter rank 5 and Titan rank 4. I think I need a break for awhile now.

I've lost 12 in a row. The last 4 have all been within 1000 points as well. I only need 1 win to finish IB

Was in the same boat. Needed a couple of wins to get to rank 5. Played with randoms and collected 5 medallions. 6th match we played blind watch, I decided I was gonna protect C at whatever cost and of course teammates capping A but thankfully some of them figured it out and we barely won in the end. Done with IB. Feels good :)

Was in the same boat. Needed a couple of wins to get to rank 5. Played with randoms and collected 5 medallions. 6th match we played blind watch, I decided I was gonna protect C at whatever cost and of course teammates capping A but thankfully some of them figured it out and we barely won in the end. Done with IB. Feels good :)

Nope since I still have to hit rank 5 ;)

Tapiozona

Banned
Good roll on lash?

Spray and play
Field scout
Third Eye

I'd leave it alone. Field Scout/Spray and Play are a great combo. Obviously you want outlaw more but you're taking a risk.

I got Outlaw/FieldScout/Luck in the chamber on my 4th roll. I bought a second one hoping to get Outlaw/FieldScout/Crowd Control but got nothing but gargabe for 50 rerolls. I even tried again this IB and went through 30 rolls with nothing.

Take it and run.

Top Bottom