• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Iceman829

Was in the same boat. Needed a couple of wins to get to rank 5. Played with randoms and collected 5 medallions. 6th match we played blind watch, I decided I was gonna protect C at whatever cost and of course teammates capping A but thankfully some of them figured it out and we barely won in the end. Done with IB. Feels good :)

The matches I had in the last hour were really competitive. I just wish on a few occasions I could've told my teammates where the enemies were or to watch out, but no one uses their mics or they are in parties. It feels like a load is off now that I'm done with both characters.

They need to either seriously revamp the netcode, add dedicated servers, or up the Iron Medallion limit. I'm sure they'll do none of the above!

The lag was terrible this morning / afternoon for me. People were teleporting all over, but still had perfect aim. It was like the games were hosted over Burger King wifi.

RetroMG

Thanks for the Glimmer farm, guys. I'd love to do more but I have to head out to meet the missus. I'll try to host another one tomorrow, though.

Steroyd

Bungie need to axe that auto rifle bounty and change it to just headshots, fuck nerfing Auto Rifles based on stats because of that POS bounty.

macewank

actually..

I still need to kill Crota on HM.. lol. who wants to help me just finish this damn thing so i can get my fang and cry about the 400 hours of IB i've run for Gheleons :(

actually..

I still need to kill Crota on HM.. lol. who wants to help me just finish this damn thing so i can get my fang and cry about the 400 hours of IB i've run for Gheleons :(
I can run the sword for you. Don't worry I am a master
scrub
at the sword ;)

You can't do that!

Lionel coin bank Lionel coin bank save your money save your money.

http://youtu.be/_oFg8LlXyp8
so confused..

macewank

scrub
at the sword ;)

hah. alright. if you're actually interested that'll work.

im going to run grab some McDonalds real quick .. if anyone else is interested, post and let me know and we'll spin it up when I get back. 5-10 minutes maybe

LTWood12

scrub
at the sword ;)

so confused..

hah. alright. if you're actually interested that'll work.

im going to run grab some McDonalds real quick .. if anyone else is interested, post and let me know and we'll spin it up when I get back. 5-10 minutes maybe

I'll run bubble duty. Won't have a mic, but can hear everyone else. Just shoot me an invite Rawr.

Top Bottom