• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

HM Crota kill on PS4 starting in ~15 mins?
1) Decently
scrub
swordbearer
2) has the cp but getting some mickey'D macewank
3) Mic-less bubble duty LTWood12
4)
5)
6)

actually..

I still need to kill Crota on HM.. lol. who wants to help me just finish this damn thing so i can get my fang and cry about the 400 hours of IB i've run for Gheleons :(
Count me in, I still need to finish it on my main. Stepped away from the game for a few days.
Ended up doing IB a little, even though I have never gotten anything in crucible/IB.

Count me in, I still need to finish it on my main. Stepped away from the game for a few days.
Ended up doing IB a little, even though I have never gotten anything in crucible/IB.

1) Decently scrub swordbearer PSN = iRAWRasaurus
4) ethomaz
5) Babyghose853
6)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yeah.... crap... any lifesavers out there with a Normal crota CP to share for sword school?

edit: Welp... gonna start soloing the Abyss, you guys are free to join and we can try to run up to Crota ASAP... my apologies for this >_<

GRIP

1) Decently scrub swordbearer PSN = iRAWRasaurus
4) ethomaz
5) Babyghose853
6)

i'll join if you need to fill the last spot. GriP17-

No mic though

Edit: too slow

Sullichin

Does anyone want to do the first two parts of Crota HM? I need it on my 31 Warlock. I can switch to a 32 Hunter for the last part if the group needs the kill, but really just looking for abyss / bridge

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ahh ichabod can't make it, two spots open if anyone is interested in sword school.

We are also still in need of a Crota Normal CP if anyone has it.

GRIP

Does anyone want to do the first two parts of Crota HM? I need it on my 31 Warlock. I can switch to a 32 Hunter for the last part if the group needs the kill, but really just looking for abyss / bridge

I'd like to do this on my 31 titan. Was looking earlier in the week and couldn't find anyone to help. Still need a chest or helmet to get him to 32.

PSN GriP17-

hydruxo

You guys see this Game Informer article about the KermitTheFrog guy who deleted that kid's characters & weapons? It just took a crazy turn:

Today, I received an email from a woman claiming to be the mother of the man who owns the account. What followed was a complex tale involving personal injury and loss. I have since been able to speak with the owner of the account, who I will call &#8220;Adam&#8221; to protect his identity (as you might imagine, there have been a number of threats sent via PSN) and have received confirmation that he owns the &#8220;KirmitTHEfrog&#8221; account and verified details of the story that give us confidence to share it with you.

On November 1, 2014, Adam, was in a head-on collision with another car. The 23-year-old has been convalescing at home for much of the time since.

Adam&#8217;s mother tells me that their home sees a lot of traffic with friends, their children, and friends of those children passing through. According to Adam and his mother, Adam was unaware of what was happening on his PlayStation account.

&#8220;At the beginning of November, [&#8220;Adam&#8221;] was hit by another driver head-on; the next couple of months he spent time recouping and finally returning to work where he spends a great deal of time to make up for lost wages and bills that piled up,&#8221; his mother told me via e-mail. &#8220;Gaming was not on his mind. We were not aware as people stopped by to visit him to see how he was doing that anyone was, as he says, &#8216;messing with his gaming account.&#8217; His playstation was sitting there, kids played games, others watched movies; no one assumed one of them was &#8216;having a good time&#8217; at my son&#8217;s expense. And perhaps no one would have known if it did not horribly go viral.&#8221;

We were able to see a copy of the police report from the accident to verify the details. &#8220;I am a lucky guy to be alive,&#8221; Adam told me. &#8220;I don't look at life quite the same anymore. So I guess I was too trusting when people came over to hang out. I was sleeping a lot so I would not notice.&#8221;

macewank

I'll run bubble duty. Won't have a mic, but can hear everyone else. Just shoot me an invite Rawr.

I can run the sword for you. Don't worry I am a master
scrub
at the sword ;)

so confused..

Still have room?

thanks again folks. awesome/quick run :p

edit: alright, any IB trains going need another? got some rep to finish up!

Does the mom realize that is nowhere near a plausible alibi and trying to seek sympathy from a car wreck 4 months ago is hilarious.

No way I believe any of that shit. That Kirmit dude did it or he was at least aware of it. Man this shit is Grade A game drama lol

Crota HM killed in 5 minutes?

Thanks guys... no Crux for me :(

Team first try! Great job Rawr!

thanks again folks. awesome/quick run :p

edit: alright, any IB trains going need another? got some rep to finish up!

Yeah that's for the one shot Crota crew!
I got my 170th Word of Crota and still only one Fang and no crux yet either...
Good run guys :) didnt scrub it up :p

I will never get that ship. :(
I <3 my beautiful space bus!

hydruxo

Yeah it sounded like bullshit to me too, but the dude who wrote the article said in there that he read the police report to verify the accident actually happened. So who knows. I don't know if I buy into his friends coming over and using his account though.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
This week nightfall is some boring ass mission. Jesus, like 1 hour to finish it in 2....

I don't doubt he was in an accident. I imagine that's the reason he has so many platinums.

Well I have sympathy for that guy getting in that car accident but the whole "we have a lot of people coming in and out of our house and we have no idea who was on the PS4 at that time" thing is weak.

Very.

'It was probably one of the kids, little shits they are'.

Top Bottom