• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Sullichin

Black Hammer EZ Mode Sepktis Prime strike just netted me 2 completed bounties, a mote of light, a couple of blue engrams and a primary legendary engram. It decrypted into Vanquisher VIII with Spray and Play, Hammer Forged, and Crowd Control. Not bad.

It is finished.

MT3H2G3.jpg

Lttp, but congrats Old Man LordOCorn.

todd360

Oh fuck yeah that awful reddit account. That's his friend? I thought it was Kirmit.

Just ban both of them from the universe. Anyone with friends like that must be a jackass themselves.

But fig! He has a new outlook on life since the accident! He is a changed man! #savekirmit

Lol

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Finally reached rank 5 at 2 am. Was really determined to do it before sleeping. I also spent around 30 motes on re rolling the shotgun and got one with full auto and 80% stability (perfect balance). Full auto really helps negate the low ROF and I feel like it's absolutely essential for a shotgun. I'll post an image after I get home. Bought Gheleon's Demise as well. Pretty decent week.

Now the bad news is I have 1200 glimmer and need to upgrade these weapons argh.

Only one win from rank four, but I just can't do it tonight. I'm up to four stacks of medallions, my teammates are just... great! Plus I've played Blind Watch and started Alpha side three times in a row.

I'll get rank five tomorrow, can't take it anymore. However, at least I got Birth of History. I did get Radegast's Fury, but I already have one, and this one has bad perks anyways.

Finally reached rank 5 at 2 am. Was really determined to do it before sleeping. I also spent around 30 motes on re rolling the shotgun and got one with full auto and 80% stability (perfect balance). Full auto really helps negate the low ROF and I feel like it's absolutely essential for a shotgun. I'll post an image after I get home. Bought Gheleon's Demise as well. Pretty decent week.

Now the bad news is I have 1200 glimmer and need to upgrade these weapons argh.

What is that?!?! :p

Sullichin

Ok I'll keep Clown Cartridge, Field Scout, Crowd Control for PVE and Outlaw/Send It/Luck Timur's for PVP.

Anyone have CC on Timur's with Field Scout? What's the max magazine size with that?

Since when is there a prestige level?

Apparently I'm rank 156???

That's just your progress to the next mote of light

lunlunqq

I still have a HM Crota check point. I wonder if it's possible to put together a team to kill him tonight. We will need an experienced sword master. PSN: lunlunqq.

I can carve if we start soonish.

I was going to see if my Warlock could tag along since I never seem to actually finish HM Scrota on anyone but my Hunter, haha. But then I noticed the post was more than an hour old....

edit: 4 posts in an hour.... I'll probably log on a bit later, maybe 30 min, down for literally anything if people are playing.

lunlunqq

I would like to join but I have some network problems, again

I'm down. I got a 32 Titan I still need to do it with. Psn kortez1981

I can carve if we start soonish.

I was going to see if my Warlock could actually tag along since I never seem to actually finish HM Scrota on anyone but my Hunter, haha. But then I noticed the post was more than an hour old....

edit: 4 posts in an hour.... I'll probably log on a bit later, maybe 30 min, down for literally anything if people are playing.

Sorry guys. Looks like it's not happening tonight. Getting too late. Go without me if you can form a team. :(

GhaleonEB

What's the consensus on the 4th Horseman shotgun? It became my second exotic drop ever tonight, from a legendary engram, off a Roc strike of all places.

Gave it a brief whirl and going full auto with five rounds in just over a second did interesting things to some pretty beefy enemies.

Top Bottom