• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

E92 M3

We were so close to death!

cpM43bV.gif

http://i.imgur.com/I2lJRQ5.gifv

I love doing that, so satisfying.

Shito

Funny how the end of the topic being that close made people post more than usual. Been a while the thread hadn't moved that fast.

I'm not confident at all we'll get the patch to tomorrow...

Shito

Haha, I didn't see Boguester had the "still there" idea a bit earlier than me, without the Dark Souls reference.
Would love a mix of both, actually:

|OT18| Still there? Hmm...

I feel like "Still there?" would be a good name for an OT after HoW when there will be a longer time period between expansions.

Well, hopefully the delay in release for HoW means they are trying to be more forward thinking, to make the content last to the next expansion.

Assuming it comes out in May, that is a five month gap between TDB and HoW.

If we believe that the "Comet" expansion is coming in September, that's only a four month gap (given HoW comes in May). So...this is our longer period between expansions.

CLBridges

Just reached IB rank 5 with my Hunter and actually had fun along the way. Picked up a timur's lash with a decent perk roll and a radegast which I will be spending a few motes to get close to what I want. Still no word from Bungie on the patch huh? I guess they have to do what they can to stagger "improvements" and "content" as to keep people playing until HoW.

border

Well, hopefully the delay in release for HoW means they are trying to be more forward thinking, to make the content last to the next expansion.

Call me cynical, but I think the House of Wolves "delay" is really just them being nervous about the possibility of going six months without any DLC if they were to release in February/March. I think they are just trying to bridge the gap to Comet a little bit more, and the extra time isn't really going into substantial game improvements.

The best thing I can hope for is that they go back and figure out how exactly it turned out that every exotic in TDB is a piece of junk, and go add some legitimately good perks to the exotics for HoW.

I still need flawless and can most likely do that time.

Me if you can get a group together.

Ty_84

I still need that trophy and can be on then...

PSN: caine-chi

|OT18| Scratch4Scrota

Yeah I can help with this. I'll keep an eye on the thread, should be able to get back online around 2 or 2:30pm when people are ready to roll. Shouldn't take long unless something silly happens.

The time of flawless is upon us. We have room for one more, but I don't see why we can't do it with five.

Everyone ready? Invites will be out soon.

E92 M3

Call me cynical, but I think the House of Wolves "delay" is really just them being nervous about the possibility of going six months without any DLC if they were to release in February/March. I think they are just trying to bridge the gap to Comet a little bit more, and the extra time isn't really going into substantial game improvements.

The best thing I can hope for is that they go back and figure out how exactly it turned out that every exotic in TDB is a piece of junk, and go add some legitimately good perks to the exotics for HoW.

Bungie was dead scared of making something OP in the Crucible. That crucible has brought more harm than help to Destiny - at least in my opinion. Until weapons are completely separated no one will be happy. There is just no way to balance with PVE and PVP with one brush. One side will always be left disappointed.

I know I'm beating a horse that has been buried, dug up and buried again - but it's one of the main issues affecting Destiny.

The time of flawless is upon us. We have room for one more, but I don't see why we can't do it with five.

Everyone ready? Invites will be out soon.

Streaming it?

Top Bottom