• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Namikaze1

Quick question:
Should I reroll my Radegast?

Current perks:
Tripod
Perfect Balance
Flared Magwell
Field Scout
Who's next?

In my opinion, it looks okay. I sure would have love it if it had tracking instead of "Who's Next?"

Quick question:

Current perks:
Tripod
Perfect Balance
Flared Magwell
Field Scout
Who's next?

In my opinion, it looks okay. I sure would have love it if it had tracking instead of "Who's Next?"
I believe tracking is in slot 1 so it's impossible to have tracking and tripod at the same time.

Namikaze1

My Radegast's Fury
B-i2Vn5CIAAFCTJ.jpg:orig

Sullichin

Quick question:

Current perks:
Tripod
Perfect Balance
Flared Magwell
Field Scout
Who's next?

I have one with tracking but I wish it was grenades and horseshoes instead. I think that's the most useful perk a PVP launcher can have.

I have one with tracking but I wish it was grenades and horseshoes instead. I think that's the most useful perk a PVP launcher can have.
Yep tracking is for slot 1 which I believe is the same as tripod :-/ I have tracking on mine as well :3

But nami it looks good if you don't mind not having tracking. Does tripod+ field scout stack?
Edit nvm I see it's not unlocked yet.

Namikaze1

It also has Smart Drift Control which nearly doubles Stability at the cost of Blast Radius and Velocity going down just a bit.

I'm mostly planning on using it for Nightfalls and such. The only time I ever play PvP is during Iron Banner so whatever I get ends up being used in PvE.

HM Crota Kill PS4

1: BlindMonkey
2: Forrest_Crump (Sword)
3: Ty_84
4: HigXx
5: DekuBleep
6:

I'm ready to go once there are 6 if you are.

Sending out FR

Sorry to spam this thread with this team building.

HM Crota Kill PS4

1: BlindMonkey
2: Forrest_Crump (Sword)
3: Ty_84
4: HigXx
5: Darknyss
6: keakster

|OT18| Scratch4Scrota

...also I wouldn't mind doing the new OTs going forward if people were okay with it. From what Kor has posted it didn't sound like he really wanted to but rather just did it because no one else did. But obviously he can keep doing them if he's digging it.

Cool. I'm going to lunch with my wife, and if I'm not back at exactly 2, it should be pretty close. three is a great start if I can scare up someone that has done it before and can help us with a strat...cough, cough, drizzay.

Yeah I can help with this. I'll keep an eye on the thread, should be able to get back online around 2 or 2:30pm when people are ready to roll. Shouldn't take long unless something silly happens.

Anyway, what happened to the 5 Hunters and 1 Titan IB train?! I sit out one match to come back to find the train derailed.

We had an exhilarating match on the supremely balanced FB Delphi. We got trip-capped dominated, fed them a million points, blueberry capped C and it was GG before the other team had 8k points. It was so much fun everyone decided to take a break, haha.

This.

Twilight should have 30+ kills but from the pics, he's either second or last.

forget the rest is one of the sweaty destiny clans and a couple of those players are on the leaderboards

but they're all using final round, armor piercing rounds and shoot to loot with the iron banner sniper so those stats are obviously inflated. one hit kills through walls and shit obviously isn't enough.

t0rment

so i'm about to buy this on the psn sale, but i got some questions if some of you fine gentleman may bother to answer me. :)

is the game p2p? if so, playing with people from another country gets really laggy or is it manageable?

Deku Tree

so i'm about to buy this on the psn sale, but i got some questions if some of you fine gentleman may bother to answer me. :)

is the game p2p? if so, playing with people from another country gets really laggy or is it manageable?

Yes it's P2P. For me most of the time it is manageable... but people do sometimes complain in this thread about lag in PvP and co-op PvE activities for sure.

Top Bottom