• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

NastyBook

Nothing but Radiant Energy and another pair of fucking boots. Thanks, Crota. Fucking wasting my time with my Warlock, cuz the game stays shitting on him.

At least my Hunter'll be 32 soon...

Deku Tree

il_570xN.665567801_4sqo.jpg

Would you pay $250 USD for a 4ft Crota sword?

GRIP

Finally got the chest piece for my hunter! Over 30 bridge clears to get one but I finally got it. Now I can retire my ugly ass lucky raspberry. Just need to get one for my Warlock now.

ultrazilla

I have a checkpoint at the final Crota raid encounter on normal. Titan level 31

Need five more people for PSN/PS4: send and invite and we'll knock it out quick!

1) kaijuseijin
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
I have a checkpoint at the final Crota raid encounter on normal. Titan level 31

Need five more people for PSN/PS4: send and invite and we'll knock it out quick!

1) kaijuseijin
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Im up.
PSN: Godless_Pagan
Warlock lv31

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We have to get Forrest through the woods again. Probably in no less than an hour from now. So far it's just him and I. Technically we only need two more to get it done but four can join if you haven't done your runs.

coy

We have to get Forrest through the woods again. Probably in no less than an hour from now. So far it's just him and I. Technically we only need two more to get it done but four can join if you haven't done your runs.
I did my first two with y'all this week and wouldn't mind finishing the last with my Titan. Just watching anime on the PS4.

Dunk#7

Looking to do a normal Crota run, if folks are interested.

1) Ghaleon
2) Zumphry
3) ??
4) ??
5) ??
6) ??

PSN: Dunk7

On my alt warlock that I just got to 31. Have checkpoint at DeathSinger HM, but got no armor drops to that point. Would be nice to have two drop chances on normal.

grief

I realized this failed last page, but let's try getting 6 together for HM VoG. I'm okay with starting from a checkpoint if everyone wants to do that

1. grief

I actually have a collection of video game sword replicas. My most prized are probably the two Buster swords. The Advent Children one is like 30lbs. I can't even lift it.

Nice, I don't have any video game sword replica's yet, but I have Elendil from LotR, Bill's katana from Kill Bill and a Force Fx Lightsaber (the metal one, not plastic) :)

Top Bottom