• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Rubenov

B9NFONxIcAM6VFq.jpg:large

Ah, good times. Some fallen comrades/no longer with us in that group :(

ERMint13

It happens. Just try not to talk about it too much, as alienation tends to occur with people voicing disservices done to them.

It happens more often than you think :(

It is what it is. I was first to respond and replied I'd be there before the 9pm thing but whatever.

Signing off to hang with wife and kid....

I'll be back at it Tuesday.....

Arrrammis

Any of you cool folks want to run the HM VoG for fun? I'm kinda bored with everything else, and I'd like to clone the gatekeeper cp for glimmer farming later.
PSN:Arrrammis

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Anyone up for the Weekly and Nightfall? ID: Ozone31
You ever grab anyone? Send me a FR and I'll help you out on both real quick. I'm about to try to go to sleep though, so hopefully the notification reaches me before I doze off.
Any of you cool folks want to run the HM VoG for fun? I'm kinda bored with everything else, and I'd like to clone the gatekeeper cp for glimmer farming later.
PSN:Arrrammis
Sign me up if Ozone doesn't get to me. Hopefully you grab the others in less than 30 minutes.

PSN : coolasj19

Anyone wanna form a group to take down Atheon x3. Have the Gorgons cp so we could start from there unless someone has the Atheon cp.

Ozone

You ever grab anyone? Send me a FR and I'll help you out on both real quick. I'm about to try to go to sleep though, so hopefully the notification reaches me before I doze off.

Sign me up if Ozone doesn't get to me. Hopefully you grab the others in less than 30 minutes.

PSN : coolasj19
FR sent!

Cømet

Banned
Only just got round to reading those patch notes.

God fucking damn it. I am sick to death of Bungie screwing ARs. As if the last two nerfs weren't enough, they're now going to be even weaker in PvE. Had only just got a legendary AR I really liked too, wonderful.

Didn't play Destiny at all this last week. With the shit they're pulling dunno if I can be bothered next week either. GG Bungie, you go on the blacklist alongside Ubisoft.

It happens. Just try not to talk about it too much, as alienation tends to occur with people voicing disservices done to them.

It happens more often than you think :(

I was told there was a spot for me once, and kicked the kids off the tv. Within about a minute, I was on and couldn't join the group because someone else jumped in. Personally, I would have told the guy who jumped in that I was waiting on someone, but whatever. I'm not saying that I carry a grudge or anything, but I still remember.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Add me guys. Im up for Crota (Normal).
PSN: Godless_Pagan
Warlock lv 31.

Top Bottom