• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

please ballerhorn and crux fall this week.

I just want to stop playing and start playing DBZ...

PLEASE!

What's the point of farming for horn (and crud crux Lolz) if you plan to stop playing after?

See PrivateWHudson... people will stop playing after picking up the Horn!

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Lightswitch AND Angry again? Ugh. I wanted to use an arc shotgun. :( Lightswitch is risky but with angry thrown in I can't even stagger enemies to lower the risk of being punched. Why won't you let me have fun in the nightfall with the new shotgun buff, Bungie?

noomi

All done for the week. Thanks Drizz, nami, bogue, ty & yze!

Out of everything I got my 3rd icebreaker, 4th monte carlo, and 11th vex mythoclast. My one new take away from this week is the graverobber sparrow, I'll take it :)

no Hawkmoon this week :*(

Bradach

they should add elemental damage as a perk on titan exotic gloves. What way you'd get lots of extra damage when you punch stuff. that'd be fun!

Deku Tree

I think I'm good with Ascendant Shards and Energies until Destiny 2.

Bungie, can we take our shards and energies with us to Destiny 2 plz???

they should add elemental damage as a perk on titan exotic gloves. What way you'd get lots of extra damage when you punch stuff. that'd be fun!

Technically any of your special melee attacks (that go on cooldown) are elemental. So Storm Fist and I think Shoulder Charge even are Arc, Disintegrate is Void, etc for the rest of the classes.

All done for the week. Thanks Drizz, nami, bogue, ty & yze!

Out of everything I got my 3rd icebreaker, 4th monte carlo, and 11th vex mythoclast. My one new take away from this week is the graverobber sparrow, I'll take it :)

no Hawkmoon this week :*(
Good games and good crota kill, we can forget about that scrubbie swordbearer ;)
I hanging at Gorgon's for the next 15 minutes if anyone needs. Hop in!

psn captscience
for science :) and nice avatar don't know if you heard me over yzen haha

Been stuck for about a month or so now. I could have escaped the boulder that trapped James Franco ten times for as long as it's taken me to amass this.

wxUHbcm.jpg

tumblr_inline_n5ylagzByl1qhebd8.png

I've gotten enough. I'm calling it. She's dead Jim.

I'm so glad you captured that and shared with the rest of the class.

"It's ok." captscience said with a calm, almost cocky tone as he self resses.

"Yay!" the fireteam cheered "Good work, cap-"

Thrall shoves captscience off the bridge forcefully.

Everyone laughs.

Hahahaha it was perfect. I hope captsci appreciates that it was very entertaining for us all :D

My 2 deaths or so to Crota was not entertaining! Haven't died to him in so long until yesterday.

Overall it was fun. I'm going to walk through a couple of my IRL friends through it for the first time this week.

Technically any of your special melee attacks (that go on cooldown) are elemental. So Storm Fist and I think Shoulder Charge even are Arc, Disintegrate is Void, etc for the rest of the classes.
Not 100% true

Throwing knife isn't considered sol by default. The void Titan melee doesn't do void damage either.

Bradach

You already do elemental damage as a Striker. Obviously there's a cooldown though.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. The cooldown takes some of the fun out of it though. I was thinking more like going on a punching rampage, a bit like that melee bounty except on weeklies / NF's.

I like my butt-ugly ship.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. The cooldown takes some of the fun out of it though. I was thinking more like going on a punching rampage, a bit like that melee bounty except on weeklies / NF's.

It'd have to be specific to PvE, but I can't imagine any melee being that useful in Nightfalls besides throwing knife since Lightswitch is almost always on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom