• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willing to run the sword for Crota HM or load up the gorgon HM checkpoint. Let me know :)

edit: is it sad I am kinda excited to break in my 0.5 mm lead pencil ? I hate 0.7 mm lead pencils T_T

Well I think it's time for me to take a break from this damn game. Three weeks in a row where nightfall has given me nothing but shit. Third badger, 10 coins, and no land beyond this week.

It definitely makes people disintegrate into purple voidy bits...

All I know is that melee kills did nothing for me during my Thorn bounty on my Titan. It's possible the astethic is still there, but the actual void damage is not. The melee isn't decide to have an added effect anyway. The effect comes from after you've gotten a kill with the melee.

Cosmos, I know this reply is a little late but thanks for the 2x Normal/Hard Crota! Still no Black Hammer :/ But I got 4th Horseman which I didn't know before, so I can't complain. Gotta catch 'em all! 6 more Exotics (between armor and weapons) to go.

No problem!

Just getting caught up with the thread at work since I logged off Destiny around 7:30am.

No sign of Kartik getting the Horn :(

Daemul

My 7th Ballerhorn and the motherfucking Thunderlord(at long fucking last) from 2 out of the 3 crota normal runs I did today, still no fucking Hunger of Crota though. At this stage, I would trade one of my 6 spare Ballerhorns for a Hunger of Crota, I have ample supply of that shit.

Rehsa

Spent last night grinding bounties for my weapons for today's NF. Thunderlord up to last bubble, vendor LDR maxed, most of Light of the Abyss, up to last row of damage upgrades on Oversoul (will still use Fatebringer lol) and got to last bubble on Swordbreaker just because. Also maxed void Spear for future use, ready for the work day to be over already

realcZk

Out of the 6 that I've had drop, Gloriole Jump is by far the best looking of them.

untitledtlu4v.png

The others are so butt-ugly that it's not even funny.

damn i still need that gloryhole ship

Born2Live

All done for the week. Thanks Drizz, nami, bogue, ty & yze!

Out of everything I got my 3rd icebreaker, 4th monte carlo, and 11th vex mythoclast. My one new take away from this week is the graverobber sparrow, I'll take it :)

no Hawkmoon this week :*(

Thanks for the games. Felt good to get the Crota and Atheon runs over and done with for the week. Frees me up to try and clear my backlog.

Kinda pisses me off when I get a Crux. I have a feeling it's taking up the exotic roll and lessening my chances for a GHorn.

That's why it feels even better when you get Crux and an exotic at the same time.

Drops for me today from Crota, Atheon, and Gorgon x3

Suros Regime - needed
Montè Carlo x2 - 2 shards
Vex - Shard
3rd Crux

Happy with that, still need to do Nightfall x3 and Deathsinger x3 so hopefully more decent stuff to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom