• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys still run Vault of Glass regularly?

I used D-LFG twice today, for the first time in many months, just to have groups to run VoG. I'll raid in VoG as long as the servers exist, for the rest of my life if it's possible. Same as replaying games like Mario 3, Link to the Past, Dark Souls and Spelunky.

For exotics, grabbing the Gorgon CP here then going to Atheon and killing him 3x should take 30 min total or less with an experienced group.

ethomaz

Banned
For the new page.

PS4 VoG HM (Fresh run or starting from Oracles)

1. ethomaz
2. itsnervedamage

I just need Oracles but I can do the full raid if the group needs ;)

todd360

I would buy it but all my gaming money this month are going towards Bloodborne CE, Bloodborne CE Guide, and a year of Plus.

LiK, I'm broke. I would already have it installed if I wasn't. I spent the last bit of my money this week buying me an early birthday gift to myself: two tickets to the 24 hours MCU experience. I'll be playing Destiny from a Vita on April 30 and May 1.

Drop the CE and get standard. Drop the guide you scrub. Instant savings.

Also I feel bad for the guy who sent you his 3ds. You would rather play destiny on a vita while on your trip instead of a real vita game or 3ds game. I'm legit concerned for you. We need to ween you off destiny until the dlc comes out.

Ryck

Screen_Shot_2015_03_04_at_5_50_20_PM.png
Just got this from a legendary engram (Roc Strike)

Pretty damn good perks, gotta keep this despite already having IB and BH with Solar.

Namikaze1

Drop the CE and get standard. Drop the guide you scrub. Instant savings.

Also I feel bad for the guy who sent you his 3ds. You would rather play destiny on a vita while on your trip instead of a real vita game or 3ds game. I'm legit concerned for you. We need to ween you off destiny until the dlc comes out.
You want me to drop the CE?! That shit is sold out!

Hey! It's not my Vita I'll be using since I don't have one. I'll be using the GF's when she's not looking. As for the 3DS, I'm currently playing it right now. That free Pokemon game is quite addictive.

Besides, I'm gonna be stuck in a movie theater for 24 hours watching Marvel films. I need Destiny to get through Iron Man 2 and Thor 2!

I see quite a few people running Atheon on here pretty consistently. I certainly see VoG runs fill up faster than HM CE runs.

People do gorgons CP and Atheon 3x for exotic rolls regularly. Very few do more than that regularly.

I see a lot of groups doing it (or at least killing Atheon) every day.

I'm just running Oracles on three chars every week to get P.Foil.

BTW it is time for some Oracles I guess.

Alrighty. I'm on the hunt for Fatebringer and Hawkmoon so it looks like I'll just need to find some groups running from the start.

I used D-LFG twice today, for the first time in many months, just to have groups to run VoG.

Cool I'll check that out. Thanks broseph.

ethomaz

Banned
Update.

PS4 VoG HM (Fresh run)

1. ethomaz
2. itsnervedamage
3. Thenal84
4. babyghost853
5. Righty10

One spot guys... I will make the group already.

Alrighty. I'm on the hunt for Fatebringer and Hawkmoon so it looks like I'll just need to find some groups running from the start.
We will do a fresh Hard right now... do you want to get in?

For the new page.

PS4 VoG HM (Fresh run or starting from Oracles)

1. ethomaz
2. itsnervedamage

I just need Oracles but I can do the full raid if the group needs ;)
I need to roll my fatebringer chances, so I'm up for it. On your friends list already.

Update.

PS4 VoG HM (Fresh run)

1. ethomaz
2. itsnervedamage
3. Thenal84
4. babyghost853
5. Righty10

One spot guys... I will make the group already.

We will do a fresh Hard right now... do you want to get in?

I can't right now but appreciate the invite. Good luck.

Looks like lunlunqq is up for it ^.

ethomaz

Banned
PS4 VoG HM (Fresh run) Starting

1. ethomaz
2. itsnervedamage
3. Thenal84
4. babyghost853
5. Righty10
6. squidhands

Full.

babyghost853 I don't have your PSN :(

Ryck

I have 2 of those - nifty snipers.
I have two others as well, love em both. Thankfully the other two are arc and void so now I have all three. This one has the best perks by far although the other two both have field scout.

Question: now that APR can't shoot through walls anymore are HCR preferred?

Namikaze1

Still, sounds like you should appreciate the risk she's taking to get you this cheesecake.
What risk? The gang operates at night since they're just a bunch of teens. She and everyone else are perfectly safe driving down the road that is now being monitored by the police during the day. It's just at night, when you're walking around that things get dangerous.

I just want mah cheesecake!

What risk? The gang operates at night since they're just a bunch of teens. She and everyone else are perfectly safe driving down the road that is now being monitored by the police during the day. It's just at night, when you're walking around that things get dangerous.

I just want mah cheesecake!

I was making a joke, Nami. Please calm down.

Namikaze1

I think the flame thrower picture struck a nerve. Maybe I'll post a nice Ellie pic or two to soothe the savage beast....
You monster! Ellie had a good reason to do what she did! A good reason! I hope next time, she doesn't alert you to clickers and savages heading your way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom