• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Looks like my lateness screwed up my raid group some and a couple people couldn't make it anyway.

Looking to get an HM CE Abyss and Bridge done right now. Does anyone want in?

Oh god! I've been playing with the elderly all this time!

tumblr_ln52xh7GP21qcg815.gif

Namikaze1

They're gonna drag me to the retirement home where you all reside tomorrow. Please don't eat all of the pudding before I am dragged there!

Rainmaker

Banned
Me and two friends that play did our last Nightfall of the week earlier. Only one of us had a Gjallahorn going in.

KFlLdRX.jpg

We all had one going out.

Some excerpts from GDC with bungie via Kotaku...

Bungie said:
"why they didn't have a Gjallarhorn despite playing for over 700 hours. Hopson said that unfortunately, SOMEone had to end up being that unlucky."

Yo, this is straight up me, I'm just under 600 hours across both my characters and I still don't have a Ghorn.

It's why I don't even bother trying to maximize my chances at it and put in the time to raid and shit now that I'm 32 on both characters. RNG is just too dumb and getting a group together to do PVE which I don't enjoy as much as PVP, just so I can end up not getting Ghorn for the umpteenth time isn't worth the time investment. I just do my Nightfalls and weeklys, at least then when I get crummy rewards it isn't after potentially 2-3 hours of getting a group together, only to maybe suck.

Honestly, I don't know if I really care or maybe I care too much, I just know I'd rather be wrecking dudes in PVP.

todd360

Back in my day we played Super Mario World by ourselves! And we liked it! There weren't any squads of lizards trying to ruin our good times either.

Lnkn52

I'm so nice I'm following a group of low levels no more than 4 around and being their bodyguard.
The feeling is great. It's like they look up to you and sooner than later they will grow up and return the favor. There should be an apprentice mode.

I'm so nice I'm following a group of low levels no more than 4 around and being their bodyguard.

The feeling is great. It's like they look up to you and sooner than later they will grow up and return the favor. There should be an apprentice mode.

I concur. Did that yesterday on earth patrol, 2 players were trying to kill Blade of Crota but kept on dying, I jumped in, 2 shotted him with swordbreaker, picked up the sword and gave it to one of them.

There was dancing.

Some excerpts from GDC with bungie via Kotaku.

So it's a loot game designed in a way that you have to buy your loot. That's stupid.

I used D-LFG twice today, for the first time in many months, just to have groups to run VoG. I'll raid in VoG as long as the servers exist, for the rest of my life if it's possible. Same as replaying games like Mario 3, Link to the Past, Dark Souls and Spelunky.

For exotics, grabbing the Gorgon CP here then going to Atheon and killing him 3x should take 30 min total or less with an experienced group.

I've been wanting to do a full hard VOG run. Don't need the loot but I just like it. Unfortunately #TeamEpicSax is all about Crota nowadays and being dead most of the raid while someone does the lamps or while a warlock snipes ogres is not my idea of fun. Anyways, if you ever wanna run VOG please let me know

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yes, i'll log on and invite you.

I'll be up for doing 3x or 1x hm Crota after 1-2 hours, if you have a team going.

Okay let me get it for all characters. That sum bitch must die no less than three times tonight or Cosmo's death will be in vain.

patchday

Me and two friends that play did our last Nightfall of the week earlier. Only one of us had a Gjallahorn going in.

KFlLdRX.jpg

We all had one going out.

I feel bad for the dude that got a purple. Everyone was probably all yelling into their mics, spilling beer while that one dude felt like he got pooped on :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom