• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

moris

Okay let me get it for all characters. That sum bitch must die no less than three times tonight or Cosmo's death will be in vain.
Can I get it too? :)

Also I have normal deathsinger checkpoint. Does anyone want to get it done 3 times?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Woohoo got my Warlock chest yaaaay! no more RNG to worry about for 32

Does anyone still have an HM Oracle Checkpoint?

patchday

Some excerpts from GDC with bungie via Kotaku.

Granted, I do treat the rng drops from Nightfall as the cherry on top. Where the problem creeps in is Xur I think. Because he's totally RNG as well.

For instance, all I want from Xur is the Titan ruin wings. I know he's brought them before but I didn't own the expansion yet (yes I stuck with Vanilla for awhile!). Eventually I am confident he will bring it during a dlc week but til then I'm just a tiny bit let down when he doesnt have it. Luckily, I always need Telemetries and such. So I am usually always happy to see him when I'm actively7 playing

Right now I'm actually not actively playing.. But if xur brought the wings I'd probably log on

E92 M3

Me and two friends that play did our last Nightfall of the week earlier. Only one of us had a Gjallahorn going in.

KFlLdRX.jpg

We all had one going out.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Woohoo got my Warlock chest yaaaay! no more RNG to worry about for 32

Does anyone still have an HM Oracle Checkpoint?

Awesome, Congrats. Kinda surprised you didn't have all 3 at 32 by now.

The RNG aspect of the Final Light Level is very frustrating and poor design IMO. My Titan just needs Raid Boots or Hell, Mk 44 Stand Asides would do, to get me to Level 32. It is going to take more time to get from 31 to 32 on this Titan than from scratch to 31. If I get boots next week it will have taken a month to get the final level.

E92 M3

Lol, I can't count how many I have abandoned now. Just don't care. Always do A Voice in the Wilderness for an easy, free shard though.

Yes lol. That's the only I do now.

HAWKMOON GET!!!

Congrats! Enjoy it :D

Remember the shit-show that was Crota HM for the 1st week? Thought GAF was going to implode!

Yeah, it was pretty crazy, but very satisfying! That first hard kill was one of the best feelings ever. Hard is still hard due to the margin of error being so low, though. Can't slack like Atheon or normal.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Alright. I have a Hard CE checkpoint that starts just before the Wizard fight before Crota. Need 5 people to help me out. PSN

1.) El_Bombastico (me)

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

Yeah, it was pretty crazy, but very satisfying! That first hard kill was one of the best feelings ever. Hard is still hard due to the margin of error being so low, though. Can't slack like Atheon or normal.

You ain't kidding. The margin of error becomes impossible due to many factors. On Monday I ran with a group and we saw about every glitch you can imagine. Sword Disappear, Knights jumping through force field wall, Sword Bearer not leaving the entrance. Crota phantom kills, you name it. Gave up after an hour.

Last Night I ran HM with a solid group, but mkst importantly, no lag. No wipes. Beat Crota like a bad habit on first go.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks Death. Going to kill him before the end is over.

Snowstorm incoming. Why couldn't it be on a reset day.

E92 M3

You ain't kidding. The margin of error becomes impossible due to many factors. On Monday I ran with a group and we saw about every glitch you can imagine. Sword Disappear, Knights jumping through force field wall, Sword Bearer not leaving the entrance. Crota phantom kills, you name it. Gave up after an hour.

Last Night I ran HM with a solid group, but mkst importantly, no lag. No wipes. Beat Crota like a bad habit on first go.

And that's why it's still fun to kill Crota, even when it does take 25 minutes.

Thanks Death. Going to kill him before the end is over.

Snowstorm incoming. Why couldn't it be on a reset day.

Meteorologists hype snow storms more than GAF does with The Last of Us. I have one planned too but don't believe it till I see it.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Alright. I have a Hard CE checkpoint that starts just before the Wizard fight before Crota. Need 5 people to help me out. PSN

1.) El_Bombastico (me)

2.) RetroMG

3.) Kaikken

4.) GibbShift

5.)

6.)

Two more!

lunlunqq

Very sorry, my VoG team, that I had to bail. Wife enraged much early tonight. I guess it can't be helped since she's pregnant. Our good doctor here can tell you how evil estrogen is. It makes womapen crazier than they already normally are... :(

A_Gorilla

Banned
ONE MORE!

1.) El_Bombastico (me)

2.) RetroMG

3.) Kaikken

4.) GibbShift

5.) x_Magik_ok

6.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom