• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFury

Thanks for the help, you guys are awesome. If anyone is doing another crota tomorrow i'd love to get my lvl 30 hunter through it or get a carry for my lvl 28 warlock since he NEEDS gear.

Just wanted to congrats ditters for his first crota kill :) nicely done everyone include the new players and underlevel player who didn't die ( maybe once or twice :p ) during crota.

That's great. First Crota kill is always special. It feels better than any other win, especially when all you do is shoot rockets.

Yea thanks everyone!!! Got chest + Hunger of Crota. Leveled up to 28. Plus got this savage shader and emblem.

Now I just need to knock out VoG on Hard for that elusive Fatebringer . . .

Especially when you get your first thunderlord at deathsinger. Thanks for the pointers rawr.

Anytime. My apologizes I was kinda scatter brained and forgot a few things till someone asked about it :p I was writing a paper before and after so was I was mainly focused on that :p

Just wanted to congrats ditters for his first crota kill :) nicely done everyone include the new players and underlevel player who didn't die ( maybe once or twice :p ) during crota.

Awesome ditters! It really is a good feeling, isn't it?! This is a nice lull we have where those of us who weren't pro upon release of CE can start getting in there. The pressure isn't as great now that most have a decent set of gear.

Mengetsu

If anyone is interested in doing Crota HM im at the end checkpoint but am only 31 with no rockets. I'm trying earn one since i did my normals for the week already. Looking to finish it before the reset so it won't go to waste. If anyone wants to help I'd highly appreciate it. PSN MengetsusLegacy

If anyone needs to do some quick VOG HM runs before the reset, I have two characters at the Gorgorns. If anyone want to get Atheon down before reset here is my PSN: xVaalbarAx

If anyone needs to do some quick VOG HM runs before the reset, I have two characters at the Gorgorns. If anyone want to get Atheon down before reset here is my PSN: xVaalbarAx

Yeah. PSN: iRAWRasaurus

Would people be up for HM Oracles --> Atheon? I've still got the CP. Did you already take your shots at PFoil Rawr? WheelHoss was up for a chance at FBringer, I'd be down to help if we have enough people for it.

Thanks for trying. I'm dying in the Crucible without a decent PVP gun, and based on the latest forecast, Xur won't be helping this week . . .

Would people be up for HM Oracles --> Atheon? I've still got the CP. Did you already take your shots at PFoil Rawr? WheelHoss was up for a chance at FBringer, I'd be down to help if we have enough people for it.
I'm up for Atheon if we can get a group together my psn is Hurt_and_Scared

I am down for Oracle cp. I am still looking for that FB. PSN: thenal84

Yeah with no success at the PFoil. I can help out quickly if there's no one else is available.

FyreWulff

I just want Bungie to stop half-assing it and a subscription model is the only thing that's taken seriously these days. Maybe microtransactions.

They've already said no to microtransactions.

Part of the reason I enjoy playing Destiny is that it's the only new MMO or MMO-type game that isn't constantly hitting me up for minibux.

ultrazilla

I'm at work until 6am(eastern). Anyone up for a fresh Crota normal and/or
hard run around 6:30 this morning? Need to grind for those radiant shards to
finish leveling my Titan to 32! Send me a friend invite PS4/PSN Kaijuseijin

I also would like to get the weekly nightfall done as well!

Thank you so much. Didn't mean for you to have to log on for a special request.

haha Ruthless DJ is too nice. If I'd seen your post a few minutes ago I could have loaded it up :p

...well damn. Now I need to add something to this "low effort" post...

High-Five for Page Topper!!
B_uCWUmWwAAM7hJ.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom