• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we have new "Knights of Crota" runing around?

I just saw the prompt on Divide, but couldn't find the actual guy. Apparently it is Fallen this time, and there are at least 2 kinds of them, "Head" and "Hand" bearer or something.

HoW is probably closer than we think.

Any insight anywhere on that?

Interesting. Got a shareplay of it?

We should see it all over the internet soon.

Really no need for that.

It happened 45 mins ago.

I couldn't find another one on Earth.

You will see for yourself and then you owe me an apology.

gonna load up destiny and hang out in the divide lol

you sure it was divide and not say the rocket yard where that unaccessible knights watch is?

I tried to weave my GHorn magic for Hudson.... we were so close. Instead he got the most extreme Exotic trolling possible:

B_W2UjaWwAA3YPS.jpg:large

Wow...I didn't see that it was on the screen at the same time. Too busy crying and sharding the NLB.

I'm not mad. It was a fun run as always, and that's what counts.

Thinking about finally picking a faction. Should I just pick the one with coolest looking stuff? (Dead Orbit)
I feel when it comes to gear, NM had the best. But DO had the coolest shaders

Although I think they make titans look like the storm troopers from space balls

Ghazi

I just want tomorrow to get here do I can get one more chance at warlock gloves. Using sunbreakers to be 32 is painful when there is obsidian helm and hopf waiting to be used. At least I'll know in 5 minutes if I'll be disappointed for a whole other week
I mean, you do realize that you only need to be 32 for CE and Iron Banner, right? It can't be that bad to just switch out when you go into CE for an hour.

I just want tomorrow to get here do I can get one more chance at warlock gloves. Using sunbreakers to be 32 is painful when there is obsidian helm and hopf waiting to be used. At least I'll know in 5 minutes if I'll be disappointed for a whole other week

At least its an option. My Titan needs Raid boots for level 32. I don't have an Exotic boot either. It's the only thing keeping it from 32 at this point. Having the full set is noce to give you options, but I would be content with it for a while.

Dubz

So I'm getting back into Destiny after a long layoff. I haven't played regularly since the end of last year. Is there a good resource I can go to to read up on all the changes, and get tips on how to level quickly?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I have the expansion. I remember doing quests for a mysterious lady but I never finished them. Should I start there?

ocean

Banned
So I'm getting back into Destiny after a long layoff. I haven't played regularly since the end of last year. Is there a good resource I can go to to read up on all the changes, and get tips on how to level quickly?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I have the expansion. I remember doing quests for a mysterious lady but I never finished them. Should I start there?
Starting there is a good idea. The lady's quest line will end up rewarding you with Legendary Gauntlets at the post-expansion Light level (maxes at 33 Light once upgraded).

Once you're level 30 you can join CE runs to get the new armor and Special/Heavy weapons. At 31 you can join Heroic CE runs for a roll at more upgrade materials along with Primary weapons.

A nice change since you left is now Weekly Heroic Strikes have matchmaking. Run them every week so you stock up on Strange Coins.

JerryEveryday

Neo Member
They really need to nerf the eliminate target Reaver public event enemy. By the time I reload his shield is back up. After trying for a minute, I just gave up.

Deku Tree

They really need to nerf the eliminate target Reaver public event enemy. By the time I reload his shield is back up. After trying for a minute, I just gave up.

Yeah that one can be challenging if you are alone and/or not properly overleveled. If you have heavy ammo and a good RL it goes pretty quickly.

LTWood12

What is your main goal? Weapons? Ships and shaders? Gear is only semi important as it will all be cast aside for Raid gear.

I feel when it comes to gear, NM had the best. But DO had the coolest shaders

Although I think they make titans look like the storm troopers from space balls

Go with FWC. You will be the coolest kid on the block when you get their shader and ship.

Do one of each like me; Titan is with FWC, Warlock with NM and the Hunter is with DO.

:)

Don't need any gear (though the weapons are fun). Really just want shaders, ships, emblems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom