• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

Booted up Destiny to pick up some bounties and I was shocked to see a new player in the tower. They seem to have gone extinct since Christmas.

I hope you enjoy my country's beaches :)
Haha were you born in the DR by any chance? For some reason the resort staff keeps on thinking that I'm a dark skin Dominican but I tell them that I'm just African American--nicest people. And my fiancee was born in Santo Domingo but she's fairer skin and few people expect her to speak Spanish despite growing up in the DR.

RedFury

Anyone doing crota that's willing to take a noob? Have a titan and hunter lvl 30. Titan spec for maximum orb drop. Ruin wings+thunder lord+orb on heavy kill is absurd.
Edit: psn=RedFury03

Anyone interested in a NM Crota tonight?

Hoping for a Black Hammer or Hunger of Crota and my regular raid group is pretty much finished with Destiny.

In about an hour? Have to get the kids to bed first.

What's your psn?
PSN: iRAWRasaurus
i have 2, but we won't be able to get on for about 20 minutes.
psn: Rasengan1337,
friend: chimaera9

Thats fine with me. Is everyone else fine with that?

Crota's End Normal starting as soon as we get 6.

1) Rawr
2) carrying lvl 27 hes just there to collect loot :p
Wheelhoss1 :p
3) Ditters
4) RedFury
5) Rasengan1337
6) chimaera9

bah, Suros and Monte Carlo from Gorgon chest. stop giving me guns i own.

anyway, thanks for that iRawr
Anytime!

chewydogg

I see a few others looking for a CE run, do we have enough to start our own run? I'm looking to take my brand new 31 Titan...

PSN AdamKoy

Almost got my first hard crota kill as the sword. Played in a group with 2 of my scrubbiest friends (like shooting blue rocket launchers/unmaxed hunger of crota to try and get crota down scrubby). Got to enrage but the boomers ignored the bubble and smashed me. Other than that, just couldn't get consistent timing. I wasn't perfect, but I felt pretty good about my performance for being my first legit try at it on hard. Should get it next week I think.

Almost got my first hard crota kill as the sword. Played in a group with 2 of my scrubbiest friends (like shooting blue rocket launchers/unmaxed hunger of crota to try and get crota down scrubby). Got to enrage but the boomers ignored the bubble and smashed me. Other than that, just couldn't get consistent timing. I wasn't perfect, but I felt pretty good about my performance for being my first legit try at it on hard. Should get it next week I think.

That's Damn impressive considering the conditions

PSN: iRAWRasaurus

Thats fine with me. Is everyone else fine with that?

Crota's End Normal starting as soon as we get 6.

1) Rawr
2) carrying lvl 27 hes just there to collect loot :p
Wheelhoss1 :p
3) Ditters
4) RedFury
5) Rasengan1337
6) chimaera9

Anytime!

If someone drops out let me know. PSN: darkistheway

That's Damn impressive considering the conditions

Honestly they didn't do too bad. We just had one gjallerhorn and the DPS was too inconsistent. If I was my hunter I might have been able to do it, because the timing on the 2nd kneel was the problem. Blink strike might have saved it.

Izuna

Banned
Helping all Xboners with anything.

I can solo the following:
Nightfall/Weekly
Normal Crota (Full)
Hard Crota until Ir Yut

I can run Swordbearer for Hard Crota and free to run VoG on either difficulty.

izuna lasky -- playing until reset

Just wanted to congrats ditters for his first crota kill :) nicely done everyone include the new players and underlevel player who didn't die ( maybe once or twice :p ) during crota.

NukeLaser

Helping all Xboners with anything.

I can solo the following:
Nightfall/Weekly
Normal Crota (Full)
Hard Crota until Ir Yut

I can run Swordbearer for Hard Crota and free to run VoG on either difficulty.

izuna lasky -- playing until reset

I've got a group about ready to run through VoG Hard from the Gorgon checkpoint to completion, as well as a quick normal run on Crota. You in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom