• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haybro

I'm definitely up for it but since it's my late week at work I won't be able to make that time. Possibly 7:15 CST at the earliest; if that's not okay I understand. I just won't be getting home till 6:30 and have a couple things to do before I can log on.

Yeah, if it's closer to that time put me down as an alt.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Probably will end up playing Destiny tonight, I'm thinking I'll go for a Nightfall+Weekly or two and then try to get some people together for a 2-sword Crota kill.

3x full NM CE, 3x HM Gorgon chest, 3x HM Atheon kill? (Anyone have HM Gorgons CP? Or Oracles?)
7:30 Eastern-ish?

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde) ???
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)

I'm definitely up for it but since it's my late week at work I won't be able to make that time. Possibly 7:15 CST at the earliest; if that's not okay I understand. I just won't be getting home till 6:30 and have a couple things to do before I can log on.

I'm in! 7:15 CST works for me. I'm feeling better about my Gorgon's CP this week. First man in got a missing exotic.

Daemul

I have a goal. My goal is to get every exotic weapon maxed out before HoW is out.

So far, I maxed out:
4th Horseman
Gjallarhorn
Truth
Thunderlord
Suros Regime
Hawkmoon
Universal Remote
Vex Mythoclast
Red Death
Ice Breaker
Necrochasm
Dragon's Breath
Thorn
Patience and Time

Need to max out:
Plan C
Super Good Advice
Pocket Infinity
The Last Word
Bad Juju
Invective
No Land Beyond - totally forgot about it
(I feel like I'm missing a few more.cant remember their names though)

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.gif

Fuck that shit. I've only maxed out the 6-7 exotics that I actually use, I ain't maxing out all of em lol

Iceman829

Yeah, same happened to me after I dropped on one of the player's heads lol. We need to do that soon. I finally figured out the headphones :D

I think dmh bought the game too. He will most likely shoot us in the back, but that gives us a third. Half the fun is throwing in airdrops and watching your teammates scramble away from them.

I was gonna spare my Nightfalls/Weekly Heroics over the course of the week, but fuck, they're so easy.

My goal is to get my Hunter at least to level 28 before Xur shows up.

Deku Tree

They said they will detail the upgrade path for everything before release. Just don't know when.

I hope they are forthcoming so we don't make foolish, ininformed decisions like last time when we didn't know about the Exotic reset.

I hope so too. And I'd like it if they told us sooner rather than in the run up to the HoW launch just one week before like last time.

If they make us re-upgrade Exotics again once HoW drops...

kgcVCEG.gif

they said they wont, on this very forum. in not so many words

LukeSmith said they won't reset exotic weapon peks again. That's it.

Bungie took away exotic drop from Atheon. They want everyone to buy dlc and try to get it from Crota.

haha seriously, wtf. 0 drops this week and they've been paltry for a while now. I remember a few weeks there where 5+ exotics would drop across 3 clears... bah. Another week without TLord, oh well.

GRIP

The usual, boys?

3x full NM CE, 3x HM Gorgon chest, 3x HM Atheon kill? (Anyone have HM Gorgons CP? Or Oracles?)

What does everyone need/want?

Can I talk the group into at least 1 HM Crota kill (still need Crux, WoC, and Fang).

3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)

I don't think Verde can make it today, so we need an alt. ich00? ltwood? StereoType? I'd prefer it to be someone we've all raided with before. My warlock's still only 29, so I'd like to offset that with someone who has at least one 31/32.

Works for me.

Edit: Not a big deal if we start a little later.

Iceman829

You have Sunset, too? Good stuff. We should play that sometime - game is great.

Yea I have lots of games. Usually if you can shoot dudes in it I've played it or I own it.

I'm still trying to decide if I feel like playing Destiny this week. I have nothing left to do except max out Hard Light and then I will have all the exotics fully maxed out. I finished the armors last week. I won't be on till later anyway.

ich00

The usual, boys?

What does everyone need/want?

Can I talk the group into at least 1 HM Crota kill (still need Crux, WoC, and Fang).

3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)

I don't think Verde can make it today, so we need an alt. ich00? ltwood? StereoType? I'd prefer it to be someone we've all raided with before. My warlock's still only 29, so I'd like to offset that with someone who has at least one 31/32.

I can be an alt, just wont have a mic for the first part or so (I'd be playing on my vita, so I can hear, just not talk back). Just send me a message on PSN and I can hop on.

This ones's for you Phaethon !!!!

y4o0Wl.gif

That's a pretty good score. I haven't upgraded my Truth and would take a 331 version.

I had two heavy weapon purples the other day. One was energies, the other was the same Prestige IV that I had equipped. Those decrypts gave me a purple Cyrptarch package that then turned into three blues. Get on my level.

I ordered a PS4 a few days ago and decided to order this game as well. I didn't really enjoy the beta but I played that on PS3 so I decided to give it another shot, considering I got the game really cheap.

Anything I should know before starting?
I'd recommend the post-20 leveling guides on the first page. Actually, most of the stuff on the first page is well worth your time if you're just starting out.

Probably will end up playing Destiny tonight, I'm thinking I'll go for a Nightfall+Weekly or two and then try to get some people together for a 2-sword Crota kill.
Pretty sure I fall into the category of "some people" if you're looking for folks this evening. :)

No one said that you won't "have to re-upgrade Exotics." What was said was that they will not repeat the same mistakes that accompanied progression with the TDB release. What this promise will translate into is unclear, but if they did pay attention to the root of the complaints (or just listen to me outright), the only critical need is to preserve the two unique (single-column) perks on each gun after the upgrade process. This alone would make the upgrades feel like immediate upgrades versus a step backwards in the service of an eventual damage boost.

so justs keep the last 4 nodes blank?

I think when you upgrade your exotics using glimmer, exotic shards, ect.. I hope they come out of the box the same way they went in.

Skele7on

Banned
moved all my stuff from one of my hunters so after he's done with nightfall ect it's his time to die, I shall miss you hunter #3

I'm getting my copy today or tomorrow. Anybody want to give a quick summary of what each of the classes can do?

Read the FAQ on first page. There are many wonderful guides.

I hope to be on tonight. There's a good chance that it will be until the wee hours of the morning since I have off tomorrow. Yes, I will be drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom