• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

BokehKing

Banned
We just need more things to spend MoLs on in general. One idea is to have Xur sell a few legendary engrams for motes, or even exotic weapon engrams.

Doubt they'll do that. If there's little incentive now to grind mark to buy vendor weapons, there'd be zero after this.
I would think that would add incentive, you buy the weapon from the vendor, then let RNGeezus duck you out of good rolls for the weapon, implement a rule like

'could only re-roll weapons that have yet to be upgraded' ect ect

Arrrammis

You know what destiny needs in the new patch

Reforging

Make it cost motes of light

It would make legendary gear and weapons more interesting

Or costs commendations. Sitting on about 25 crucible commendations and 6 vanguard (kinda silly how factions only give you crucible commendations when you fully leveled them in PvE).

While we're on that topic completely redo the faction stuff. Sure, they offer cool gear (which is not max level, and will never be worn), cool weapons (nearly all outclassed by other, more easily available weapons), cool emblems (... ha), and ships and shaders (38 ranks of dead orbit and 17 for FWC, still no shader or ships. UP YOURS RNG!). I want something useful, like mass events where you earn points for your faction and whichever faction has the most points after a week gives a reward to the players who fought for it. Or guaranteed rewards, not the system where someone reaching rank 4 gets the same rewards as someone hitting rank 100 (Remember that guy?). They feel like a complete shell with no purpose at all in the game.

tumblr_inline_nk5hi4kFuj1rm15uq.gif

Daemul

Heh, that bulldozer at the end was pretty funny.

I have never understood why so many of my fellow Titans always put up a bubble when I come towards them with a vehicle and think that it will protect them, I've gotten so many easy kills because of that.

daw840

Seems like everyone plays this on the XBONE or PS4, but I'm just picked up the game a couple weeks ago and am looking for some cool peeps to play with. I'm on the 360 and a lvl 19 so far.

GT: DarkQberto if anyone wants to shoot me an add.

Seems like everyone plays this on the XBONE or PS4, but I'm just picked up the game a couple weeks ago and am looking for some cool peeps to play with. I'm on the 360 and a lvl 19 so far.

GT: DarkQberto if anyone wants to shoot me an add.
Sorry :/ it's been awhile since I saw a Xbox 360 player post..it's about ~90% ps4 users here.

timmy

Repost from other thread:

Anyone wanna run nightfall? I just hit 29 on my Titan and wanna clear it before reset.

Psn caffemisto if you're interested.

Mindlog

Yup sounds like blind watch

Best thing to do is just got for C constantly and eventually the randoms pick it up and start going for C

Funny how Bungie seems so proud of this map. They always have it in IB and it comes up way more often than any map should
As big a problem is the fact that the enemy spawns practically inside C to start the map. I don't exactly lollygag to take a shot here, but by the time I do it's already capped.

Crappy GIF.
1pTFWpt.gif

Smaller and far superior WEBM.

The advantage of a fast early cap means the whole team can move at B really quickly without any need for communication. However, when on that side I tend to stay back early and cover C for easy kills.

Alright yall, I'm at Gorgons. Come claim your prizes!

Edit: nevermind it looks like everyone who wants it is either offline or doing other stuff. I can load it when people are ready.

border

Alright yall, I'm at Gorgons. Come claim your prizes!

Edit: nevermind it looks like everyone who wants it is either offline or doing other stuff. I can load it when people are ready.

Just added you to my friends list.....whenever you pop in I will come and get it on all 3 of my characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom