• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRIP

Anyone want a quick nightfall kill? Just about to start Archon Priest.

PSN GriP17- or just join if you're on my friends list.

Shito

Abyss Defiant get!
I still can't get a Horn to drop, but I've been quite lucky so far with my CE loot: that's 3 weeks in a row I get some missing armor / weapon.
For my second week only soloing HM bridge, that's quite a nice thing.

So, I've heard I should not unlock Focused Fire on it: is this a thing?

shermas

Anyone on X1 need Nightfall(s)?

I'm on a plane right now, or else I'd run it with you... the whole raid is 'be careful, snipe, watch the hobgoblins, don't race by the minotaurs, etc.' Then you get to the Priest and it's 'UNLOAD, FIRE, HIT HIM, GET HIM DOWN BEFORE ANY ADS, etc...' It's hilarious.

tick221

soooo, what is DGAF etiquette with open spots in raids?? There have been some with spots open that I haven't joined on because I don't want to rub anyone the wrong (or right) way. I'm new to DGAF and don't want to offend anyone

Abyss Defiant get!
I still can't get a Horn to drop, but I've been quite lucky so far with my CE loot: that's 3 weeks in a row I get some missing armor / weapon.
For my second week only soloing HM bridge, that's quite a nice thing.

So, I've heard I should not unlock Focused Fire on it: is this a thing?

No way. Unlock it.

GRIP

soooo, what is DGAF etiquette with open spots in raids?? There have been some with spots open that I haven't joined on because I don't want to rub anyone the wrong (or right) way. I'm new to DGAF and don't want to offend anyone

First come first serve for the most part. If I'm just joining a group to help out and not go for loot then I'll usually let someone else take my place if they haven't done it yet that week.

Are you an offensive person?

If no. Join!

Speaking of which, anyone down for a nm ce?

I recall reading something like "you gain 33% damage and lose 66% rof": so this is bullshit?
Kinda like people saying you shouldn't unlock it on the Suros? ^^

That's about right, But you make up for it in crits, hard to get crits on bullaet hose guns. If you're getting crits it out dps the normal ads

Edit: I did It again!
I must wait to post.....

Well I'm reinstalling the game and the updates. I don't plan on levelling any exotics(I hope that in House of Wolves you can just skip having to level to the Crota Cap and go to the Wolves cap.)

RetroMG

I believe Crota himself smacked Kor down. :( almost made it

Yeah. We had a rough time on the bridge. (The first two people across kept getting smacked down - mostly me.) We cleared Deathsinger with no problems, but Crota sworded Kor to death. We did get the Trophy for raiding with members of the same clan, though, and a couple of people said they were game to try flawless again tomorrow.

If I think I might be a little underlevelled or undergeared for a situation, (like taking a 31 to Hard Mode Crota,) I will ask in advance. I don't think anyone has ever flat out said no, but I like to be polite. Otherwise, like Fig said, if there are spots open, jump in.

Also don't be afraid to start your own group. It took me a long time to be willing to do it, but eventually I found that it was the best way to get Fresh NM Crota during the day, which is when I can usually play.

GhaleonEB

Crota rocket launcher good?

The combination of tracking, cluster bombs and bonus damage to Hive majors makes it a very potent anti-Hive weapon in particular. The most devastating use I've found is to use the tracking to nail a Hive wizard, and the cluster bombs rain down to take out the acolytes and thralls on the ground. I've demolished some very large swarms of enemies this way.

Lima

First time I have ever quit a destinylfg group that I wanted to help out.

All of them 31 and with the shittiest rocket launchers you can imagine. Normally no problem but these guys were fucking dumb on top of it.

This one dude was constantly like yo bro you gotta do a countdown to let us know when to shoot.

I was like I pick up the sword and jump up from the middle. Like I call for rockets a second after I picked up the sword before I'm even up on the platform. When do you want me to start this countdown? When I'm running to the fucking sword to pick it up? Why do you even need a fucking countdown? I yell fire, rockets now, happy Crota etc. That should be enough for you to get a clue when to shoot your rocket. Like do you need a moment to mentally prepare yourself?

So yeah people were just firing rockets left and right because this dude wouldn't shut up so he naturally couldn't hear me when I called for rockets. I knew something was up when I joined and the guy said yo thanks for coming in the last swordbearer left us.

ocean

Banned
I finally got Black Hammer! :D
My Guardians, all three, weep in envy and despair at RNGesus.

2d4cb2985739dbed2be7bc8db68889a3.jpg

I want BH so bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom