• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Banned
I'm losing too much using the Vita Remote to play PVP.

I will format my Vita to change the account to try to use the DS4 to play Destiny with Vita.

#NoTVSucks

blazeuk

It took me from launch until 2 weeks ago to finally have the Gjallarhorn drop for me, since then I can't get the thing to stop, just got my 4th one before. Not complaining too much though, my 3 characters deserve to have one each.

rNilla

COMING IN HOT!

2Xflxzo52AsSjKojThu.gif

I know what you're thinking. No. That tweet is not from October of last year. No. It's from today, 3 months after the first expansion.

Will they list the Crota bugs after House of Wolves obsoletes Crota's End?

You're killing me, Bungie.

I know what you're thinking. No. That tweet is not from October of last year. No. It's from today, 3 months after the first expansion.

it takes 3 months for the sound of our feedback to travel from venus back to earth.

Ghazi

Ironically enough, Crota bugs out way more for me nowadays than VoG does. Really wish they tackled that first, but I'll take it. Here's to hoping they don't also attempt to make any balance changes to it as well.

Those bugs are "frozen in time" like the vex Mythoclast and the Vault of Glass ;)

I don't think anyone really cares about the bugs for VoG at this point. I also don't think anyone would really care about them fixing bugs for Crota by the time they even get to it. Which will most likely be months after HoW comes out.

cilonen

Ironically enough, Crota bugs out way more for me nowadays than VoG does. Really wish they tackled that first, but I'll take it. Here's to hoping they don't also attempt to make any balance changes to it as well.

"Fixed bug where Wolfpack rounds did additional damage to enemies. They now heal enemies a small amount instead as originally intended."

Deku Tree

They should fix these bugs. But tweeting about it now when everyone has moved on to Crota and all the Crota bugs is insulting.

Izuna

Banned
Those people are and have always been wrong.

don't spread lies

Focused Fire on Suros is different

On the Abyss Defiant you are downgrading the weapon to be garbage. You can pull up a DPS table and you are downgrading the damage by a third.

Abyss Defiant without Focused Fire is more powerful than VoC, but in practice it ends up being the same because crits are harder, DoT it is better due to the reloading and clip size. (of course on Hive Majors it is much better)

With it, Abyss Defiant with Focused Fire becomes the worst Solar Primary.

If you really want I could show you a comparison. Actually yeah, I will be recording now.

Just poking in with a quick loot update...

After doing ce nm, ds nm, atheon nm, atheon hm, nightfall, and gorgons hm with each character...I got the best exotic rocket launcher the Destiny
dlc
has to offer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom