• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

Deku Tree

I'm just hanging out going through saved videos but can help run sword if needed, obviously don't need loots so priority goes to anyone who does, as always.

edit: just send me an invite if anyone needs help, I might not be checking the thread.

I need a Crota kill on this character, LiffeyNinja on PSN.

I'm down to join!

I'll join

I'm up for it.

I'm creating a party chat now. Plz join.
PS4 DekuBleep

Thanks a lot, fun run team!!!! It finally happened...

YefqL0J.png

Ain't it beautiful? :')

It sure is.

But I'm concerned about that lonely fb, its all unleveled and just sitting in the postmaster.

lol that avatar change really confused me for a second... and you are right about RNGsus. I enjoy the comedy value more than anything else so I'm not too worried :)

I can unload a few Tlord clips into a Gorgon chest for you if it helps.

Or like Hudsons kid, shoot a Ghorn at it.

lunlunqq

It sure is.

But I'm concerned about that lonely fb, its all unleveled and just sitting in the postmaster.

Don't worry man. Once I clean out a primary slot, I will take it from the post master and shar... put it to sleep swiftly such that it can join its 17 brothers in Destiny hand cannon heaven. :)

Don't worry man. Once I clean out a primary slot, I will take it from the post master and shar... put it to sleep swiftly such that it can join its 17 brothers in Destiny hand cannon heaven. :)

Congrats on the Hawkmoon. The #NoHawkmoon club is decreasing membership rapidly, but I gotta say, the state of your postmaster is appalling. I would be so paranoid that something would be overwritten and lost, like that Vex at the top of the list. Maybe you don't need it, but still. I have to keep mine squeeky clean. Maybe I have OCD about it.

I even reorganize my vault regularly, just because there are no sorting options.

RetroMG

Why do people run past capture points? Wouldn't Clash suit them better?

I can't speak for anyone else, and I'm not proud of it, but I did this a few times working on the Triple Play trophy. I wasn't actually all that interested in winning Control, I just wanted to find three enemies grouped up at a capture point.

I can't speak for anyone else, and I'm not proud of it, but I did this a few times working on the Triple Play trophy. I wasn't actually all that interested in winning Control, I just wanted to find three enemies grouped up at a capture point.

It's an unintended consequence of the game design. Not everyone playing Crucible has the same goals in mind. If you are just chasing bounties or trophies, you can negatively impact others as you meet your own ends.

lunlunqq

Congrats on the Hawkmoon. The #NoHawkmoon club is decreasing membership rapidly, but I gotta say, the state of your postmaster is appalling. I would be so paranoid that something eould be overwritte and lost, like that Vex at the top of the list. Maybe tou don't need it, but still. I have to keep mine squeeky clean. Maybe I have OCD about it.

I even reorganize my vault regularly, just because there are no sorting options.

I know... But my vault plus the primary and special slots on all my 3 characters are all full right now. All of my 3 characters have postmaster stocking up a lot of stuff like that. Wonder when Bungie can finally give us more vault space. :(

It's an unintended consequence of the game design. Not everyone playing Crucible has the same goals in mind. If you are just chasing bounties or trophies, you can negatively impact others as you meet your own ends.
I can understand that. I'm trying to kill people with Atheon's Epilogue for the Thorn bounty and I'm sure I'd do better with a pulse or scout rifle. (Although, I gotta say, killing some with that bullet hose is immensely satisfying)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anybody have hard Crota checkpoint? Need to beat him uno dos tres times.

I tried killing the sword and taking it high to the tower in the bridge section but the sword doesn't last long enough to do that. If only there were an extra 10 seconds.

ich00

Thanks A_Gorilla, x_Magik_ox, CamoKid42 and ditters that was one of the best hm runs I've done. Still no infusion helmet for my titan, there's always next week.

Edit: first top of the page! I feel like I should have something profound to say...

Thanks A_Gorilla, x_Magik_ox, CamoKid42 and ditters that was one of the best hm runs I've done. Still no infusion helmet for my titan, there's always next week.
You didn't buy An Insurmountable Skullfort from Xûr?

By the way, I'm loving this Destiny Inventory Manager Chrome App. It's still got some kinks, a rather large one in not properly communicating failed requests, as well as not including item inventory, but I'm totally going to donate to this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom