• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone feel like killing NM Crota for me? We managed to get there with only four last night but no one is interested tonight. I have the CP ready to go... really want Hunger of Crota (or a Gjally drop) :)

upload_convert.gif

Kadey saves the day again! :p

First time killing Crota tonight, had only done up through Deathsinger before with a couple friends but never actually killed him. Got Black Hammer to drop so that was pretty cool! Still no Ballerhorn but after the things I've heard about BH I'm still pretty excited to try it out.

GhaleonEB

Not much luck in the Heroic playlist tonight.

Attempt 1: Other two are sprinting past encounters, making me clear them out solo. They die in the darkness zone ahead, which pulls kills me and pulls me past those encounters.

Attempt 2: Other two are hanging way back, making me clear out all the encounters. They snipe now and then but leave me to do most of the work.

Attempt 3: Other two are AFK.

LTWood12

Started a Hunter two weeks ago. Got to 31 this week w/ two pieces of raid gear (chest/gauntlets). Debating deleting her, then grinding back to 20 to run it again before reset. Please tell me I'm nuts to do something like that.

Not much luck in the Heroic playlist tonight.

Attempt 1: Other two are sprinting past encounters, making me clear them out solo. They die, pull me past those encounters.

Attempt 2: Other two are hanging way back, making me clear out all the encounters. They snipe now and then but leave me to do most of the work.

Attempt 3: Other two are AFK.

I had similar issues when I ran them too. Matchmaking will still be largely a crap shoot, and unfortunately, it seems you are more likely to team up with scrubs than anyone who can pull their weight.

rezn0r

Started a Hunter two weeks ago. Got to 31 this week w/ two pieces of raid gear (chest/gauntlets). Debating deleting her, then grinding back to 20 to run it again before reset. Please tell me I'm nuts to do something like that.

You're not nuts, go for it

LTWood12

You're not nuts, go for it

I've heard of people doing this. Wondering if anyone here has done that. And if so, was it soul crushing when you didn't get what you needed?

at the Gorgon's CP, HM. PSN: rasengan1337
FT is set to public'
EDIT: my chat is set to party. if you want to bring multiple chars through, please wipe in the water in front of me so i know.

rezn0r

I've heard of people doing this. Wondering if anyone here has done that. And if so, was it soul crushing when you didn't get what you needed?

Yes I was kind of joking I guess, I wouldn't bother with it - I have a friend that used to do it on hunter every week...

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
How many exotic shards do you y'all have? I am nearing 50 -_-

I have deleted many Warlocks for a chance at Ghorn, still unsuccessful. Grinding to 20 isn't that bad.

RetroMG

Flawless complete! Thanks to Drizz and the rest of the crew!

Now I just need to get 100 marks in Crucible and 20 captures in Salvage, and I will become Legend.

LTWood12

Re-posting for a new page. 2 spots open for as many HM Scrota kills as people want to do.

Man so much fun being had tonight. In bed hanging out with my wife. Hope all you guys are on tomorrow night. Hoping to get some quality time in. Don't even need loot. It's just always fun to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom