• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermas

Thanks for the CP, wipedout. Only shards and energy, but it was quick.

I'll be on tonight if any xboners need to run the NF later. Probably around 9 p.m. pacific time.

Does IB draw out the casuals to try crucible or something? Always seems like there's a influx of legit noobs right after IB ends. I keep getting anchored by these guys on my team.

Agent

Does anyone have a Gorgon checkpoint I can have for my characters? Trying my luck for a Thunderlord as it is the only exotic weapon I don't have.

Does anyone have a Gorgon checkpoint I can have for my characters? Trying my luck for a Thunderlord as it is the only exotic weapon I don't have.

Can I grab it as well?

I still need dis.

Anybody have the Gorgon CP to share?

Edit: nevermind, irawr you da man
I am going to load up the normal gorgon checkpoint, hang out for ~10 mins then switch over to the hard gorgon checkpoint for ~10 mins. Why? There is a very very very little chance of getting two exotics
only for you Phaethon since we have NAT issues

Anastasis

I am going to load up the normal gorgon checkpoint, hang out for ~10 mins then switch over to the hard gorgon checkpoint for ~10 mins. Why? There is a very very very little chance of getting two exotics

Just sent a FR. Psn: vernonhillz

Midas

4 exotics from Deathsinger and Crota for me today.

2 x No land beyond
1 x Suros
1 x Universal Remote

4 Truth also dropped in total.

I'll never get a Hawkmoon.

Now that's services!

Il take hard dude, see you in 10

Dunk#7

Still missing the chest on my Warlock. Looking for a full normal mode Crota run

Crota's End - Normal Mode - Full Run

1. Dunk7

Do you mind if I grab both? I would like to do a quick HM Atheon later tonight with my raid group.

squadr0n

Still missing the chest on my Warlock. Looking for a full normal mode Crota run

Crota's End - Normal Mode - Full Run

1. Dunk7

Im down if you still need some ppl, PSN name is Squadon. Lvl 30 Warlock with all raid gear.

Also anyone know when Patch 1.1.1 goes live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom