• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
We totally needed a leader. We had some pro's (you and fig), but we didn't have someone saying "Hey, I've done CE flawless, and this is what we need to do." I'm sure given enough time we could have figured it out.

We probably should have called the Crota4Cash guys. I think they have a "flawless" option.

And you needed me to understand when to take the sword and go across vs. just standing there like a good soldier.

esjayII

Neo Member
All right, so, my cousin-in-law is really wanting to run through Vault of Glass as he's never done it before. He even went as far as to try to solo it but realized quick that that wouldn't work. He doesn't have many friends on PSN and so I told him I'd use my "resources" to get a group going.

Anyways, if any kind souls would like to run through a normal VoG to help a new person unfamiliar with the raid, I would be very thankful. I have yet to schedule anything, but if sometime tonight (EST) would work for 4 other people, we could make it happen. I know everyone has moved to Crota, but how about returning to your roots one more time?

1. me
2. friend

I'd be up for it this evening. add esjayII

That was a sick comeback, luckily, they forgot how to super :D

Here you can clearly see hwo important is to have B,C and heavy on Blind watch.

I honestly thought it was over when they capped B, and C. We capped B and C early, and had a solid lead until they kicked us off the points. Guess they got too relaxed when they saw they had a 5000 point lead. Dat teamwork, yo.

shermas

Fired up the daily mission, made it to the boss and got booted by the servers... AArghhh.

Guess they're having some issues after the update.

vctor182

QI96R4c.jpg

Bungie gave us good loot after all.

How ironic, you guys can't even kill yourselves since there's no trade and will have to wait next reset for a chance to either get the chair or the rope, whatever you're missing.

Looking for 4 to do quick normal death singers and crota.

1 MandrakeUK
2 Friend

PSN: MandrakeUK

Just quote with your name in the slot and add me.

We looking to knock out one hard atheon after also.

RetroMG

Just throwing this out there, it's a random shower thought. I feel like every group who goes across the bridge legit in CE needs a "caller" who supervises who is going across when, who is holding which totem, and so forth.

Having someone take that job really makes the bridge go smoother than saying, "Swordbearer's out, who's going?"

Navid

1 MandrakeUK
2 Friend
3 Navid

I'd be up for picking this up where we left it before the down time... :)

Ambitious

1 MandrakeUK
2 Friend

Oh, I thought you did this earlier today. How often are you going to run it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom