• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow this method is ridiculously consistent. i was a bit conscious of it before but i never fully understood how it worked. when those "increased accuracy while airborne" boots come with HOW, i'll show you titans what death from above really means

Teach me your ways!

prove you are worthy

noomi

Anyone wanna help me shuffle some checkpoints around? I just want them on my alts so I need someone to sit and wait for me to join a few times.

On the plus side you get a hard Crota and hard atheon cp out of it :)

Hey Mandrakel my fiancee took my regular earphones for the day and her crappy mic control is broken right now -__-. I'm able to hear everyone but you guys can't hear me. Joining on you guys

Edit: Can't do sword, no longer have my earphones to call out

If anyone has a gorgon check point and would be so kind as to share it that would be pretty sweet

Also anyone for a nightfall?

2 weeks away and I get 7 shards with my firsts.

Oh how I've missed this.....

i just figured out how to snipe while airborne so this will make me immortal

v1q3QQ.gif

Mindlog

Aww yeah!
First Nightfall Exotic Train: Universal Remote.
I knew there was a reason I never bothered upgrading or using my old one :smug:
Greaaaaaaat guys. Stop giving him ideas! MORE reason to fear TG in the Crucible. Oh man.
There's nowhere left to hide!
There are several dozen players out there wondering how the hell they died. I want to know what that feels like.

Ok, running last NF/Weekly starting with the NF. Sorry if anyone hasn't gotten in, I'm not used to the final spot being filled so fast.

Anyone is welcome, PSN is Reignofsparrows.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Anyone levelled up that IB scout rifle yet? If so, how is it?
It's fantastic. I've been using a 331 one since the last IB as my titan's primary. It's just an excellent high-impact scout, owns in CE, great on Strikes, it's just all around great. Not ideal for PvP (hits hard, but the perks aren't all that useful), but other than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom