• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's fine. Just waiting for Phaethon
to attempt
to get hawkmoon. Then I will switch over to the hard gorgon for ~15 - 20 mins.
Will make a post or edit mine whenever I switch to the hard gorgon.
Great, I'll rejoin the fire team when you switch.

My PSN is darkistheway - I already grabbed the NM cp. Thanks for this!

Shito

A thunderlord and an icebreaker just in front of me, back to back.

Oh snap, just got Thunderlord finally from the chest. Thanks iRawr! Exotic weapon collection complete.
I'm sure me shooting that green "lock" while you were opening it helped!
#crazyrumors

what time zone are you in? Im in Mountain Standard

Eastern Standard. 8 p.m. EST here would be 6 your time, right?

Just to update, running normal VoG with my cousin-in-law who has yet to play it before. May be a slower-ish run. Here's the list:

1. me
2. friend
3. rawr
4. gkw212
5. esjayII (hopefully)

I'll be on in a little while and will send out invites at around 7:30-7:45 EST. My cousin's stoked for this and wanted me to thank you guys for helping out.

xErotic

Just to update, running normal VoG with my cousin-in-law who has yet to play it before. May be a slower-ish run. Here's the list:

1. me
2. friend
3. rawr
4. gkw212
5. esjayII (hopefully)

I'll be on in a little while and will send out invites at around 7:30-7:45 EST. My cousin's stoked for this and wanted me to thank you guys for helping out.

I would definitely like to do this. PSN is xellxero.

esjayII

Neo Member

1. me
2. friend
3. rawr
4. gkw212
5. esjayII (hopefully)

I will be on around 8:45 EST unfortunately. I could always jump in if you're still running it but you could add me and hit me up for future raids

Deku Tree

I have defeated HM Crota 2-3 times per week since HM launched and I have only seen the crux drop once (lunlunqq got it) and I have only gotten 2 Fang's and I got 185 Word of Crota's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom