• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

This fucking game refuses to give me Hunger of Crota. I love my Black Hammer, but I don't want 15 of them for fucks sake, give me Hunger of Crota for crying out loud.

ocean

Banned
Thanks Rnilla and Tyler for the quick NF. Got 9 coins -.- but it was smooth. Sorry I dropped out for the Weekly Heroic, have to go to sleep now. Luck!

Daemul

I am getting your HoC's and you are getting my BH's. :/

Bungie should really just add in an exchange or trading system into the game, I'm sick and tired of running normal Crota for the HoC. If I don't get it next week I'm just going to say fuck it and stop trying.

Daemul

One thing I hope the patch does is add shaders back to the faction vendor stocks. Shaders should never be restricted to RNG, and it was a dumb decision to make them so in the intial release after they were able to be bought from vendors during the alpha and beta.

It seems Bungie have learnt their lesson by making IB and Eris shaders able to purchased, so hopefully they fix their mistake and add faction shaders back to vendor stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom