• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

This sort of thing no longer bothers me, but seeing the two guys on my team who played the worst in my last match, be the only ones to get rewards post game, still made me chuckle.

0qxiTrR.jpg

After some major reflection, I'm now fine with the PvP loot system working the way it does, these guys would never get any good if it only gave stuff out to the top placed players. I bow to your wisdom in this matter Bungie.

Still got space?

1. Cosmos_Man
2. Macello
3. Vader582
4. Icon-VII
5. Pibe38
6. Sentinalprimus

Please quote with your name added to the numbered list.

Final roster!

Why do you guys start so early at night. The rest of my family is still in control of the tv.

My wife went to her friends house to watch the Voice and kids are in bed. Plus I have my own are of the house in the basement rec room with my TV and consoles.

ocean

Banned
Hunter Raid set finally complete. Ill finale able to hit 32 without relying on my Exotic helmet. Discipline+Intellect+Infusion helm: I think that's a keeper.

In other news, still no Black Hanmer :(

Final roster!

My wife went to her friends house to watch the Voice and kids are in bed. Plus I have my own are of the house in the basement rec room with my TV and consoles.

Green eyed monster of jealousy. Kids don't go th bed until 9 ish, wife wants to watch tv together, and the basement is cold damp dirty cement.

First we 6 manned DS+Crota. Then we 5 manned DS+Crota. Then we 4 manned DS+Crota.

Only 3 Exotics

Universal Remote, Truth - Phantom
Dragons Meh - Me

Another crappy week of rewards down the drain. Till we meet again.

tumblr_n6ks23ZNIM1t127x2o1_400.jpg

edornob

This sort of thing no longer bothers me, but seeing the two guys on my team who played the worst in my last match, be the only ones to get rewards post game, still made me chuckle.

After some major reflection, I'm now fine with the PvP loot system working the way it does, these guys would never get any good if it only gave stuff out to the top placed players. I bow to your wisdom in this matter Bungie.

Bungie knows all.

I can't believe how much better I am at using the sword
on easy.
Used to be terrible and I can pretty much take him down in one sword now.

Bungie still continues to give me terrible loot though
8f70c6ea.gif

Big thank you to all who helped with VoG tonight. Really appreciate it! I really love the community here. Solid folks all around. Congrats on your 2nd Ballerhorn of the day, Rawr :p
Anytime hopefully your cousin in law (right?) had a good time doing the raid for the first time! And yeah don't really need it but i guess I don't have to run to the tower and switch weapons anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom