• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solo'd the nightfall this week using this crazy ass cheese spot that is totally outside the map, using an Armor Penetration sniper like LDR-5001. From the spot above him nothing can hit you, although the only weapon that can hit him are arpen snipers. If you fire a rocket or grenade you kill yourself.
http://xboxclips.com/JewBoy300/9d0baa5a-5a2d-4b55-8563-bf33400e3957

Skipping the first set of mobs and shooting from the roof of the second area, I only ended up killing 41 mobs total in the NF.

Shito

Solo'd the nightfall this week using this crazy ass cheese spot that is totally outside the map, using an Armor Penetration sniper like LDR-5001. From the spot above him nothing can hit you, although the only weapon that can hit him are arpen snipers. If you fire a rocket or grenade you kill yourself.

Skipping the first set of mobs and shooting from the roof of the second area, I only ended up killing 41 mobs total in the NF.
Holy shit, that is golden!
Will try this on my next nightfall for sure!

E92 M3

I've got it but won't be on for another hour and a half or so. Homeboyd903

You can also ask The Human Exotic Hoover, trance addix as well. :) Make sure he leaves before you open it though...

Hah - no where even close. There is a burn modifier on the level of exaggeration ;)

So shot in the dark here but can anyone share the gorgon cp on xb1 for me?

I can give it to you and won't steal your exotic.

I've got it but won't be on for another hour and a half or so. Homeboyd903

You can also ask The Human Exotic Hoover, trance addix as well. :) Make sure he leaves before you open it though...
Thanks! I'll be able to get on at that time and friend you in the meantime so if you are on that would be great.

Ganhyun

does IB not work there?

I think I get a bounty for Super Good Advice like once a week now.
Well, I still need exotic shards and it takes about an hour to complete, so I'm not complaining.

Looking for two for normal Crota. Want to do a fresh and then from deathsinger x 2 after. Would be nice if someone else could run sword for the other one. Join on Macello

Sullichin

Doing NF again if one or two want to join - PSN Sullichin. Don't have mic right now. Just got meleed by a phalanx and I'm waiting for my self revive to come back under the stairs like a wuss. Valus at like half health.

Anyone down for Atheon x3?

Starting at 8:45pm EST
PS4

1. Cosmos_Man
2. Macello
3. Vader582
4. Icon-VII
5. Pibe38

Please quote with your name added to the numbered list.

does IB not work there?

It does not, since your sniper rifle needs the armor penetration perk to shoot "through" the invisible walls. I still use IB however to regen ammo - equip LDR 5001, shoot until empty, equip IB, regen to 6 ammo, req-equip LDR 5001 (which now has like 12 bullets) and rinse and repeat until boss is dead.

Fuck you RNG.

Seriously... Not even funny...

I spent all the spare time I had last week, ignoring nightfalls and raids for this guy:

VmUD6GU.png

Only to be given this guy from the Nightfall...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom