• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solo'd the nightfall this week using this crazy ass cheese spot that is totally outside the map, using an Armor Penetration sniper like LDR-5001. From the spot above him nothing can hit you, although the only weapon that can hit him are arpen snipers. If you fire a rocket or grenade you kill yourself.
http://xboxclips.com/JewBoy300/9d0baa5a-5a2d-4b55-8563-bf33400e3957

Skipping the first set of mobs and shooting from the roof of the second area, I only ended up killing 41 mobs total in the NF.

Haha that was hilarious, spongebob didn't know what hit him. Good find.

noomi

Todays exotics:

- No Land Beyond x2 (shards)
- Vex Mythoclast x2 (shards)
- The Last Word (sharded)
- Mida Multi-Tool (kept <3)

Navid

I have the Gorgon checkpoint for anyone that wants the chest. PSN: phantom8324
Thanks for the checkpoint, the first character I grabbed the chest with was quite interesting... The person before me got a Thunderlord, I tried my luck and got a Hawkmoon (my 3rd) and then MIDA Multi-Tool dropped right after that for the next guy. :D

noomi

Was going to call it a night, but I want to do another weekly or two....

Going to start the weekly now, if anyone wants to join/team up let me know. noomi85 on psn.

*edit*

need one more for weekly :)

So I just got Destiny, never seen any game videos or spoilers of any kind, the only thing I know is that I have the view this grimoire thing if I want to figure out what's going on lore wise. So I made a bungie account, linked that account with my Live account, and every time I try to view the Grimoire it tells me I need to buy the game. Regulars on this thread probably get this all the time but; how the fuck do I access the grimoire?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Okay so...

One full VOG hard run and then two Atheon hard kills afterwards.

1. Moi
2. Baby
3. Coy
4. Sep
5. Yerk

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Alright. Send me an FR. Kadey1up.

^Ykerr, I'll make you party leader when the whole group forms then. We'll just do Atheon x3 from Gorgon.

Let me check this other char.... My warlock doesn't have the checkpoint anymore.

Namikaze1

Ugh. Pressed share by accident and exited out. Screwed myself over since I was recording the second part and now I lost everything from the tank being downed to Valus coming out.

Frostburn

Need 1 more for HM Crota Kill

Have someone that can run sword but if one of the GAF sword masters wants to join is that would rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom