• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRIP

Oh christ. Went to play some uncharted 3 MP for the first time in months and started getting hate mail after my 3rd game. Nice trip down memory lane.

Trying to help some guys do Flawless on NM Crota.

If someone dies but then exits out of Destiny either via change character or close application can the others still continue to get flawless?

Deku Tree

Trying to help some guys do Flawless on NM Crota.

If someone dies but then exits out of Destiny either via change character or close application can the others still continue to get flawless?

If you hear "guardian down" then your Flawless run is over. If you didn't hear it then continue and have them exit.

If you still have room, i'm still trying to get that flawless run done too.

Ok, everyone who wants to do the flawless run, please add me - djblackice (PSN). I'm sitting here trying to solo it, but happy to work with a party. Do we have a Sherpa who can guide us through?

Lima

If you hear "guardian down" then your Flawless run is over. If you didn't hear it then continue and have them exit.

If you do it in CE quite often you will hear "guardian down" after going through the light at the end of the abyss. You can safely ignore this. Just thought I would add this.

RetroMG

Rodiard's stream is working. They are in orbit. You can also only hear Rodiard on the stream.

EDIT: Never mind, you can hear them all now.

Namikaze1

Stream back up. Got kicked from chat and got several contacting servers messages.

Edit: no stream. Internet is being spotty. Watch rodiard instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom