• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign-up if interested in doing a sequel to No Land Beyond Vault of Glass run! This time, it shall be the glorious Necrochasm's time to shine! This is for next Saturday.
1) me
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

I would upgrade my husk to do this if I didn't have to work next Saturday.

Just for reference, I think you should do a "x primary only run," with a top tier primary. Just curious if they all have a weak spot that would make it challenging.

Namikaze1

I am being serious. Necrochasm VoG next week. If we can do it with NLB, we can definitely do it with Necrochasm since that has a ton more ammo.

Great job team NLB, i didn't get to watch all of it, but I saw enough to appreciate what was accomplished.

Hopefully you get a shout out from Bungie in the weekly update, although, putting it on a pedastal is to admit that using NLB is an extrmleme handicap. According to them the gun is fine.

Fun run everyone!
Sorry for sucking
My little guy was going ape shit for most of it so had to keep the mic muted.

Coulnt hear commands
Couldnt relay info

But enjoyed myself nonetheless!

I am being serious. Necrochasm VoG next week. If we can do it with NLB, we can definitely do it with Necrochasm since that has a ton more ammo.

Despite its paltry range, the Rangefinder perk more than makes up for it. I expect it to go a lot more smooth than NLB. I have to work next Saturday otherwise I would volunteer.

Do I hear Universal Remote VoG next? Anybody?

Sign-up if interested in doing a sequel to No Land Beyond Vault of Glass run! This time, it shall be the glorious Necrochasm's time to shine! This is for next Saturday.
1) me
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

I'd be up for it. Always looking for an excuse to run VoG

Edit: I've already killed HM Atheon w/ my Necrogasm. I'd repost the gif if I was at home. If NM is too easy we could give HM a shot....

nOoblet16

Man I never felt like the Titan shoulder charge was OP as I like to jump/blink around a lot so I evade those. But I made a new titan today and man I have to actually stop myself from using it in PvP as I feel really bad for getting so many kills with it.

Also the Stranger's Rifle is actually a really good PvP weapon ?! wtf !!

ERMint13

The Grimoire Card for The Forsaken, how do you get it?

I've beaten the mission several times and I've beaten it with friends. Is that where you get the card from the Eris Gauntlet Quest?

Namikaze1

I am liking Chatterwhite a lot recently:
CAGgIqvVIAAbqNa.jpg:orig

Also, cause why not?

What you're seeing now is my normal state.

This is a Super Saiyan

And this...this is what is known as a Super Saiyan that has ascended past a Super Saiyan. Or you can just call this a Super Saiyan 2.

And this....IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom