• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitsurugi

LOL, watching Rodiart's stream now. Even patrol Pretorian is too hard for NLB :D

Melee to the rescue! :)

Are you guys doing the hard mode or the normal VoG?

LOL, watching Rodiart's stream now. Even patrol Pretorian is too hard for NLB :D

Melee to the rescue! :)

Are you guys doing the hard mode or the normal VoG?

Hence, the reason for their "out" using grenades, melee and Supers. No way the door to VoG cracks open with NLB as the only dps.

Bunch of masochists.

Very curious to see how well Oracles go down at Atheon. Might have to send in 5 to clear them out in time. Leave a Hunter out with GG to clean up Supplicants.

Deku Tree

Necrochasm would be too easy. So much ammo, exploding crits...

Praetorians don't crit. Explosions are not that frequent and not that powerful. Takes forever to take down a yellow bar with Necrochasm. Supplicants explode when they die anyway.

I don't know. I think it would actually be easier in a lot of ways. DPS on Templar and Atheon might be worse but all the standard mobs would go down easier in general.

Using a sniper like NLB makes it easier to take down and one shot a lot of the vex mobs compared to Necrochasm.

Have you fired a shot from this thing?

Of course not I don't have one but I watch Nami's Necrochasm daily sometimes and it's very weak.

todd360

About to go on a nightfall adventure if anyone wants to come. Don't feel like walking 3 steps to get my mic though.

Ps4 toddv360

phen0m24

Hey guys thanks for running with us to take out Crota. Unfortunately Crota would have none of it. :( Curse you Crota! I think he got ticked off as Dhruv was crushing him.

Thanks all - and I guess Dhruv I will go pre order Bloodborne... :)

Homeboyd

This is madness. Haven't used Fartbringer in ages, even on arc burns. So many great 331 Primary options now.
Right but 331 weapons are ONLY more useful in HM Crota's End. Fatebringer is still the best primary in the game. And FB is still so good it's STILL a viable option even in HM CE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom