• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

So when are we doing NLB CE?
953jlsdb.gif

ocean

Banned
You mean trophies just for the DLC? I agree.
I think to set apart Guardian Lords who have a flawless VoG from others like me who only have flawless CE. I think it's accepted that flawless VoG is more challenging than flawless CE. Gorgons, Gatekeepers and Arheon - Orackes and teleports and flawless being lost o the dark corners of time.

Lnkn52

I think to set apart Guardian Lords who have a flawless VoG from others like me who only have flawless CE. I think it's accepted that flawless VoG is more challenging than flawless CE. Gorgons, Gatekeepers and Arheon - Orackes and teleports and flawless being lost o the dark corners of time.
Hey man, don't down play their effort.

I was surprised they didn't do new achievements/trophies with the DLC. They always did in the Halo days.

Hahaha flawless VoG during those glitches were the best >:) good times I remember with a lot of destinygaffers.

NastyBook

Congrats!

Can't believe I haven't played all week. Job interviews and then returning to where I left off in Dark Souls two years ago.

Should find some time tomorrow or Monday for my Hawkmoon and Thunderlord rolls.
Hakmoon's been dropping OT recently. A week off could see Bungie give you something sweet to keep you around.

rNilla

NLB step to this.

ben-wyatt.gif

But seriously that was an amazing NLB run. I did not think we would complete Oracles and Templar on the first try or breeze past Gatekeepers. I also did not think Atheon would be the bottleneck and force me to start using my Super (still feels dirty). Great job everyone and thanks again to Robdraggoo for starting this insanity.

NLB step to this.

ben-wyatt.gif

But seriously that was an amazing NLB run. I did not think we would complete Oracles and Templar on the first try or breeze past Gatekeepers. I also did not think Atheon would be the bottleneck and force me to start using my Super (still feels dirty). Great job everyone and thanks again to Robdraggoo for starting this insanity.

Whenever you want to do something incredibly stupid let me know.

Awesome job with those nlb kills.

You would have been master sniper on ww2

Namikaze1

Some stats from the NLB run:

Vault door till Gatekeepers

Atheon

rNilla the true NLB champ with max NLB kills

Proof of our ascension to NLB Gods!

NLB step to this.

ben-wyatt.gif

I expected Oracles and Templar to go down a bit differently. Thank god it went down the way it did.

Proof of guardian lordship:
CAG9O5nWQAAoAKY.jpg:large
Congrats!

rNilla

I think I finally figured out how to upload the VoG run to YouTube? Except I wasn't recording party chat until Atheon so it's just me talking to no one like a crazy person. :(

I think I finally figured out how to upload the VoG run to YouTube? Except I wasn't recording party chat until Atheon so it's just me talking to no one like a crazy person. :(

You can edit all the parts where nami died. Except the ones were you ran over him with your sparrow and where he got punched by the oracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom