• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it safe? :/

well, it's not crashing my computer, but I understand your security concern. I'm playing around with it, and I have a few different forms of security on my computer, and also installed in Chrome, and I've not seen any form of warning regarding it. I'll keep an eye on it, though, and report back... if i remember. ^.^

Just curious, on Planet Destiny, it said for Crux to drop, not only do you need to beat Crota on hard, but you can't have already completed Normal on that character that week.

Not sure how true, but that might be a reason why some have a hard time getting it to drop.

ethomaz

Banned
Just curious, on Planet Destiny, it said for Crux to drop, not only do you need to beat Crota on hard, but you can't have already completed Normal on that character that week.

Not sure how true, but that might be a reason why some have a hard time getting it to drop.
Bullshit... I do NM first every week for Black Hammer and got the Crux on HM after.

We got room for 2 more of CE HM. We're at Crota.
Room yet?

Defyler

No. I had it drop on my warlock on hard when I had done normal first then hard. Also had no husk of pit etc.

rNilla

Ruthless is apparently a natural Crota killer. Nicely done sir.

Never would I imagine that I'd do HM Crota x 3 after a NLB VoG run. Save me from this madness.

Flawless Raider accomplished!

Good job team

1. Blazeuk
2. Navid
3. Phantom8324
4. Zacagawea
5. zombiemortar
6. djblackice

Very awesome run.

ethomaz

Banned
vader.jpg

Guardian Lord reached 0.3%

ocean

Banned

Nope. Got my Crux straight after a Normal run this week. I always run Normal first since I have all the Heroic weapons but still no Black Hammer. Missing the machine gun too but that's more for coimpletionism's sake.

Editing for clarity: I meant a Heroic Crota I did right after finishing a Normal run.

blazeuk

Flawless Raider accomplished!

Good job team

1. Blazeuk
2. Navid
3. Phantom8324
4. Zacagawea
5. zombiemortar
6. djblackice

Very awesome run.

Yeah good job guys, finally made it to Guardian Lord status and it's actually my first platinum trophy too. I'm just glad that after this second flawless run we're doing I don't have to think about it ever again.

Navid

Thanks a bunch to djblackice, Blazeuk, Phantom, Zombiemortar and Zacagawea for the flawless run...

Fantastic group of guys to run through it with, even when things didn't go according to plan (the less said about me and rocket-launchers the better) everyone was positive and great.

That was the final trophy for me, platinum done! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom