• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallach

Glad I managed to find some time for Destiny last night.

Not only did I finally get Red Death (the PR I've wanted since Destiny's release), we get the Helm of Saint-14 upgrade too.

I'm good now. You can release the next expansion, Bungie.

Edit - And yeah I'm aware it went on sale Xur's very first week (didn't have enough SCs) and then a few weeks after that (which I missed entirely).

rNilla

NLB is 25% of my sniper kills? Take this game away from me!

NO LAND BEYOND
KILLS 2896
PRECISION KILLS 1766
PRECISION KILL RATIO 61%

SNIPER RIFLES
KILLS 11337
PRECISION KILLS 6667
PRECISION KILL RATIO 59%

rNilla

But Destiny Tracker shows Fig and I have 1 "unknown" kill each. Who could that be??

I thought those were Gorgons but since we didn't kill any ... I have no idea?

Oh, I guess Destiny Tracker also shows I "killed" Atheon.

EDIT: Looks like Narmer dealt the killing blow to the Templar. I've always thought it would be neat if Bungie showed the damage distribution to bosses (whether raid or strike) from each player.

ethomaz

Banned
My new ship.

CAHHh1YXEAEVNFp.jpg:large

I thought those were Gorgons but since we didn't kill any ... I have no idea?

Oh, I guess Destiny Tracker also shows I "killed" Atheon.

EDIT: Looks like Narmer dealt the killing blow to the Templar. I've always thought it would be neat if Bungie showed the damage distribution to bosses (whether raid or strike) from each player.

Yeah mofos. I'm the king!!

Of the gummi Bears!!!

Finally back in the states after my Spring Break. I'm going to be grinding hard tomorrow to make up for lost time, I need to do 3 NFs, 3 Weeklys, 3 HM Crotas, and 3 Gorgon chest. Hopefully I can find a group this late in the week

Finally back in the states after my Spring Break. I'm going to be grinding hard tomorrow to make up for lost time, I need to do 3 NFs, 3 Weeklys, 3 HM Crotas, and 3 Gorgon chest. Hopefully I can find a group this late in the week
Hope the trip was nice :) better then my spring break hahaha.....T__T
I can load the gorgon checkpoint for you and kill Crota HM whenever if I am available

Hey man, don't down play their effort.

It's not downplaying anything to say CE flawless is much easier than VOG, it's just a factual statement. Nothing wrong with that. Do CE for the trophy and a fun, easy challenge. Do VoG for a more serious, more interesting sense of accomplishment. Different strokes for different folks, most people just want the trophy so not much interest in VoG flawless since CE launched.

rNilla

Also weird Crota stuff. Because of course weird Crota stuff.

vOD2wZ.gif

His shield remains at 25% despite hell of damage. Then he takes a knee for a second and gets up to smash our artisinal swordbearer. "Psych! You dead!"

Also: I've been saying Gun Slingers were the 2nd best VoG subclass for months. It was just BDancers that had nothing to do. And Sun Singers were really nice for #Forever29 folks since it was so easy to die.

Namikaze1

vOD2wZ.gif

His shield remains at 25% despite hell of damage. Then he takes a knee for a second and gets up to smash our artisinal swordbearer. "Psych! You dead!"
See for me, he knelt down and fig wasn't attacking. She began attacking a second before he stood back up which by then was too late for her. That part didn't lag for me but it did for you guys for some reason.

vOD2wZ.gif

Crota has been a glitch fest since yesterday for me. Alot of teleporting, taking rockets in the face without going down, having spidey sense for the stealth #huntermasterrace and etc.

Also weird Crota stuff. Because of course weird Crota stuff.!"

Good old lag. His shield was actually down earlier but lagged out so you couldn't tell and then his immune timer was based on when his shield should have been down. So he pops up "early" to smack the sword. Looks similar but not the same as the fast-rise glitch where he'll even smack invisible sword people.

rNilla

I didn't save it but I think there was also a run with Ruthless where Crota smashed him as soon as he jumped on the platform despite being invisible.

Crota has been a glitch fest since yesterday.

Since... Yesterday? Who are you and what did you do with the Rawr who deleted his game after HM release day Scrota glitch fest garbage? Haha :)

Also: think you'll do any reset raids this week or are you gonna be out of commission for a while? Life of a grad student + no new Destiny content... I can't blame you if don't have much interest for it right now. Still haven't heard from Yzen or Smith, so just trying to see if our team is actually going to be around much until HoW.

GhaleonEB

Hey nice job. I always do solo NF stuff on my warlock as well for that reason. Which scout/perks?

Late reply, but I was out all day - the scout rifle I got for soloing the Nightfall was Crusader I, with Zen Moment and Mulligan. Not bad, and was looking forward to trying it out.

Was.

I'm already discarding the current one my Hunter has halfway leveled up, B-Line Trauma. I was excited about it because it had explosive rounds, which I've wanted for a long time. But I just ran the weekly on my Warlock, see. And got a legendary engram. And for once, Rahool wasn't a troll about it: It turned into the scout rifle Another NITC.

With Firefly.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Never realized this but upgrades could have better stats too. My saint helm has 109 but I just noticed the upgraded version has 124.

Nice! Glad you finally got it out of the way.

Almost like... it's easy... o_O

Thanks! We even ran it twice because one of the guys got kicked during the first run and we couldn't leave his Flawless a Raider behind. Just a couple more trophies and I'll have Guardian Lord.

Thanks for always looking out for me on the Flawless runs. I'd be happy to help others if they need Flawless since we now have it down somewhat to a science, haha.

Never realized this but upgrades could have better stats too. My saint helm has 109 but I just noticed the upgraded version has 124.

I releveled a st.14 to go from 100 to 124. I can't tell that it made a difference, but luckily armor levels so fast I did it painlessly by just wearing it when I wasn't doing raid stuff.

Since... Yesterday? Who are you and what did you do with the Rawr who deleted his game after HM release day Scrota glitch fest garbage? Haha :)

Also: think you'll do any reset raids this week or are you gonna be out of commission for a while? Life of a grad student + no new Destiny content... I can't blame you if don't have much interest for it right now. Still haven't heard from Yzen or Smith, so just trying to see if our team is actually going to be around much until HoW.

Haha well perhaps I should say its was significantly effecting the performances of the encounter :p

Yeah I should be able to make the reset raids. I will keep going as long as people still want to do and as long as I can possible continue as well due to school, which is catching up to me :p But I only have ~ 3-4 hours now due to daylight saving and school stuff. Next time I wont be able to make it is prob near the end of April and early May. Meh we can always take it slow till HoW and see what happens then. I dont blame people for losing interest due to the lack of content.

moris

Cool, let's try and get Normal Crota going 2 times if possible (I don't have the CP but I'm down to run the whole thing if no one does)
1. xGrief
2. slightconfuse

I need Deathsinger twice so I'll join you guys. I have the bridge checkpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom