• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Okay just join up on me when ready.

I'm at the end of the abyss. Will go ahead when everybody is here.

1. Me
2. Forrest
3. Private
4. Ditters
5. Kai
6. Rehsa

Thanks for the quick Crota run Dark.

Keikkan got Gjallarhorn.

I didn't get any new gear for my Titan. Bummer. No closer to 32 this week.

Sorry hydruxo, DJ, King. Have to hang out with the woman after the 3 nightfalls I did. Will try to catch yall later if you need 1.

Of course that was the one exotic I already have for my hunter :p sorry about the shards. thanks for the help xplicit, ditters!

No problem!

1) AR Up For Anything (not bad)
2) The Last Word (3rd -> exotic shard)
3) 9 strange coins

Big thanks to Frostburn for the help on Atheon and Crota.

Looking to do one last Crota hard kill. Have CP. Anyone else interested?

I could hop on for it, haven't done any HM Scrota this week. I can do sword or bring Titan or just my worthless Warlock. I'll save the CP on another character as well if people want to do it 1-2x again later.

stb

Normal and/or Hard full Crota's End tonight at 8:30pm Eastern [edit: note the new time, this got pushed back 30 mins]:

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)

Thanks, guys!

Normal mode was buttery smoove, but I only got shards, energies, a dupe chest with a crappy all STR roll, and the damn Swordbreaker I didn't want.

We decided to run HM, and GRIP once again saved the day with his hunter solo of the abyss, we cheesed the bridge without incident, and ran the hallway. Deathsinger was a bit of a hurdle, but we took her down after a few brave souls suicide rocketed her. We ultimately had too many 31s to get Crota's shield down fast enough, and ended up quitting at Crota. To add insult to injury, all I ended up with was a few shards and energies.

If any kind level 32 souls would be willing to carry a 31 or two through a HM Crota kill only later this week or this weekend, it'd be appreciated.

Anyway, thanks again to the raid crew. Crota broke our will, but it I think a good time was had by all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom