• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was communing with the Gorgons. Their sound design is really brilliant, like a perfect combination of a wild animal and a computer. I love watching how the lighting effect streams across their body.

still hosting that gorgon cp?

Niiice Hard Light. New for you or a dupe?

edit: Ooh dat page topper. I'll add a Gorgon pic.

edit2: I like how they have a rough base grey metal underneath the really shiny, shimmering coating on top. Very interesting design.

B-qrqEgWkAEl3JF.jpg:large

WipedOut

And that is a wrap for reset tuesday.

We did 1 full HM Crota run and two more just HM Crota in under an hour and only 1 wipe on the 3 Crota Kills. Finally got my Titan Chest and Arms for a complete raid set in only two runs.

Gorgon Chest - Gjallarhorn (Upgraded to wolfpack rounds, yes the hype is real)

NF1 - 7 Energies
NF2 - The Chance (crap Perks)
NF3 - Special Legendary Engram (Secret handshake, crap perks)

kidko

Hardlight
3/3 shards/ass
3/3 shards/ass

Already got hardlight but can't complain too much about an exotic i spose

Thanks Bogue-Driz

Edit: yes! I love the gorgon sound design (as a sound designer!) their pings that pitch up and get intense when their detection meter goes up has a ton of personality while also striking fear. so good

Apologies if anyone joins and I don't wipe at first, getting distracted watching hot saxxy Gorgon vids I've saved....

Edit: yes! I love the gorgon sound design (as a sound designer!) their pings that pitch up and get intense when their detection meter goes up has a ton of personality while also striking fear. so good

Yes, exactly! Awesome that you are a sound designer.

Out 1

I was communing with the Gorgons. Their sound design is really brilliant, like a perfect combination of a wild animal and a computer. I love watching how the lighting effect streams across their body.

Niiice Hard Light. New for you or a dupe?

edit: Ooh dat page topper. I'll add a Gorgon pic.

Thanks Drizzay! Mind if I hop in and out on the cp?

Anyone down for Atheon or HM abyss?

No need to thank me. I work for a better tomorrow.

Now you made me forget I was about to say.

I always feel bad for whoever I run with on reset day. I start with my floaty death prone warlock to get it out of the way. Two of the times I died was from getting shot in the back as I tried to escape in slow motion.

I always feel bad for whoever I run with on reset day. I start with my floaty death prone warlock to get it out of the way. Two of the times I died was from getting shot in the back as I tried to escape in slow motion.

Sorry I missed you for the flawless runs yesterday, had real life stuff come up that kept me offline pretty much all day and evening. Is there sometime you'd be available tomorrow or soon and we could plan a run so I could make sure to be there? Sounded like you had some good attempts.

Rehsa

Yeah I feel you, it sucks when you just get stuck and can't seem to get away

Even though my Crota runs were a total bust for my Titan, my Warlock got hooked up Finally got Deathsingers Mantle. Now I have multiple exotic options for 32..

Fang of Ir Yut dropped. Yay, the only primary I really wanted from Crota.

RetroMG

So I decided to solo the Nightfall using the new cheese spot. I fought all my way to the end, and when I jumped out of the map, I thought I was golden. Nothing could stop me now.

Except that I missed a jump and fell off the world right before I got to Valus.

Kicked to orbit. ;_;

I've got some homework that has to get done. I'll try again in a while or in the morning.

Rehsa

Thanks for the run guys! Titan helm get as well on his first HM Scrota kill! No infusion there either. Just need Chest piece

Cool. One more for Crota Normal Mode.

Normal Crota speed run:

Cornbread78
Border
Xion385
itsnervedamage
ArkkAngel007
-

Thanks for the run. Sword breaker still eludes me. Glad that the warlock had its first CE gear drop, so hopefully next week I can get the other 2-3.

IHaveIce

Banned
So guys let me tell you of my glorious reset day.

1.Gorgons : Shards oh and shards
2. Gorgons: shards
1. NF : 12 energies
Atheon HM : shards and ship
Crota and Abyss both only energies.

Fuck this shit RNG

LTWood12

Sounds like a lot of people having a great time tonight. Does my heart good :) didn't raid tonight, but knocked out a couple of Nightfalls and weeklies. No significant loot to speak of, though I did get my 5th truth from the Gorgon. Got my Hunter to almost level 13. Looking forward to hitting the level cap and trying the hard stuff with a class I've never used.

Anyway, goodnight Destiny gaf. Save some Crota runs for the Lieutenant. Those Bubbles won't boogie themselves.

Omni

There's a video in the top of page post a few pages back. Basically you jump out of the world and go up on top of the land tank where you fight Valus. If you have an Armor Penetration Sniper, you can shoot him to your hearts content without anyone being able to hit you. You do want to have Ice Breaker to regen ammo or a bunch of synths.

EDIT: Here is the post with the video.

Just saw it. Thanks.

Seems like a slow process. I think I'd rather be in the room and able to use my jellyhorn

Manp

3x NF:

- Dragon's Breath, my 3rd or 4th, lost count
- Secret Handshake with the most shitty perks ever
- Badger CCL... ANOTHER FUCKING BADGER CCL! every other day i get a badger ccl ffs!

:mad:

coy

Ran 4-man DS/Crota NM for a relaxing night with friends. I was sword and we were able to 1-shot Crota with Warlock then Titan. My main Hunter, however, had all sorts of jumping, Blink Striking, and Invis issues. Finally got it after a sloppy end that saw ogres and 2 Oversouls. Maybe fatigue or stupidity set in. And for all that effort? My 5th NLB.

Sounds like a lot of people having a great time tonight. Does my heart good :) didn't raid tonight, but knocked out a couple of Nightfalls and weeklies. No significant loot to speak of, though I did get my 5th truth from the Gorgon. Got my Hunter to almost level 13. Looking forward to hitting the level cap and trying the hard stuff with a class I've never used.

Anyway, goodnight Destiny gaf. Save some Crota runs for the Lieutenant. Those Bubbles won't boogie themselves.

Other than this community, making the other classes also kept me going. I had a ton of fun making Hunter and Titan alts and now I prefer them the most. Maybe because I can actually use my super instead of preserve for wipe-prevention (sunbro) but I love the agility and versatility of Hunters. Super fun in PvP.

KeRaSh

NF1: 10 Energies
NF2: Saint 14 with worse stats than the one I already had (I have no Titan...)
NF3: Skull of dire Ahamkara (new but don't care for it)

Got a Cryptarch package with two legendary heavy weapon engrams, though!
it'sfuckingnothing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom