• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyun Sai

Thx to the Band of no Hawk (aka Team Noomi) for the x3 Hard Atheon and x3 Hard Crota kills tonight, finally got the Crux of Crota, and I could finally have the answer to the question : is the Nechrochasm THAT bad ?

Answer after a quick patrol run :

1728369924_yes_it_is_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

GRIP

Thanks, guys!

Normal mode was buttery smoove, but I only got shards, energies, a dupe chest with a crappy all STR roll, and the damn Swordbreaker I didn't want.

We decided to run HM, and GRIP once again saved the day with his hunter solo of the abyss, we cheesed the bridge without incident, and ran the hallway. Deathsinger was a bit of a hurdle, but we took her down after a few brave souls suicide rocketed her. We ultimately had too many 31s to get Crota's shield down fast enough, and ended up quitting at Crota. To add insult to injury, all I ended up with was a few shards and energies.

If any kind level 32 souls would be willing to carry a 31 or two through a HM Crota kill only later this week or this weekend, it'd be appreciated.

Anyway, thanks again to the raid crew. Crota broke our will, but it I think a good time was had by all.

If I'm on when you guys decide to take on Crota again feel free to send me an invite. And that abyss run was pretty damn lucky! I thought the Orge was gonna get me.

Fun runs even though we couldn't finish off HM Crota. Got gauntlets and chest piece for my Titan to complete the set.

One of these days I'm gonna buy a mic too.

1 false start for a disappearing sword and then easy street Scrota'ing. 6 Hunter helmets now... ok. I've got the CP saved if anyone else wants to run it sometime tonight.

Fun fact: you aren't allowed to store more than 1 Crux in either your Vault inventory or in a single character's inventory. It just says "Not Enough Space" even when you have open spots. Not sure how long I'll hold onto these 2 extra Cruxes I have...

1 false start for a disappearing sword and then easy street Scrota'ing. 6 Hunter helmets now... ok. I've got the CP saved if anyone else wants to run it sometime tonight.

Fun fact: you aren't allowed to store more than 1 Crux in either your Vault inventory or in a single character's inventory. It just says "Not Enough Space" even when you have open spots. Not sure how long I'll hold onto these 2 extra Cruxes I have...

Thanks for the run, duder.

Is anyone still giving out gorgon cp? I'd be eternally grateful Psn skatelivelearn

I can load it up and sit in it for a bit. PSN is DrDrizzay101.

Thanks for the run, duder.

Anytime, anytime. Thanks for the CP. I was really tempted to test a theory I had for damage on that second sword but didn't want to risk pushing it to enrage so just played it safe, haha. I think there's a reliable way to get damage just short of enrage after 4 combos and then kill him on the 5th combo so you don't have to worry about the Enrage/thralls through the window etc. But it's so easy with a team that knows whats up, not really worth bothering.

9 Energy
11 Strange Coins

What could the third and final Nightfall have in store for this week?

Thanks to everyone (noomi, ozone, ink) for the help on Nightfalls and weeklies. Still need a Nightfall for my Warlock and a Weekly for my Hunter.

I'm trying to make a screenshot collection of people pulling every vanilla exotic from the Gorgon chest, pretty sure I'd have the full set by now if I'd actually started saving them back when we started saving the CP.

Any groups forming up for hard VoG?

Fatebringer is the only thing I really need to still get.

I'm always down to run VoG, and I could save that CP for some folks that still need FB. If we can get enough I'd be down to roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom