• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

If people are still around for this I can hop on as well. I have CP and could do Titan bubble if we need it or just Warlock w/ GHorn otherwise. edit: making a list usually helps:

HM Scrota:

1.) scottelite
2.) n00blet
3.) Feorax
4.) Smuckers grape jelly
5.) ?
6.) ?

Bonus edit: holy fuck, as if Cash4Crota wasn't bad enough, people are now selling GORGON CHECK POINTS!!! What have I been doing with my life:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2x1mz7/suggestion_these_players_must_be_stopped/

That valus cheese spot on the roof I discovered months ago by accident while exploring.
Didn't have any armour piercing sniper rifles back then so couldn't do anything to him, couldn't get back either.
Just had to watch the other 2 in there fight him.

vctor182

Got a Patience and Time and warlock helmet from crota on normal! First nightfall gave me the calling scout rifle with really good perks: final round, explosive rounds, armor piercing and firefly

If people are still around for this I can hop on as well. I have CP and could do Titan bubble if we need it or just Warlock w/ GHorn otherwise. edit: making a list usually helps:

HM Scrota:

1.) scottelite
2.) n00blet
3.) Feorax
4.) Smuckers grape jelly
5.) ?
6.) ?

Bonus edit: holy fuck, as if Cash4Crota wasn't bad enough, people are now selling GORGON CHECK POINTS!!! What have I been doing with my life:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2x1mz7/suggestion_these_players_must_be_stopped/

debating whether i should join and try for the crux or just wait and do normal later because i only really care about black hammer.

deathsinger would be cool too since it drops exotics. i guess it doesn't really matter.

debating whether i should join and try for the crux or just wait and do normal later because i only really care about black hammer.

deathsinger would be cool too since it drops exotics. i guess it doesn't really matter.

I have normal DSinger CP if people want to bust that out real quick, I'd definitely recommend doing normal Scrota first for a BHam chance. I'm happy to help w/ whatever, don't really care about loot.

Out 1

I have normal DSinger CP if people want to bust that out real quick, I'd definitely recommend doing normal Scrota first for a BHam chance. I'm happy to help w/ whatever, don't really care about loot.

I'll join on normal DS/Crota if there is room.

yea i know you're the OG sherpa. that raid yesterday was hilarious. DGAF makes this game so much more entertaining.

i'll hop on in a bit.

3 more for normal DS+Crota? Any of the previous 3 that posted about HM want to do it?

yea i know you're the OG sherpa. that raid yesterday was hilarious. DGAF makes this game so much more entertaining.

i'll hop on in a bit.

haha yeah I especially liked when I got tired of waiting for people to do the heavy ammo glitch, wandered off to make coffee, and wiped the start of the next run because I was dead before I got back to the controller....

ocean

Banned
3 more for normal DS+Crota? Any of the previous 3 that posted about HM want to do it?

haha yeah I especially liked when I got tired of waiting for people to do the heavy ammo glitch, wandered off to make coffee, and wiped the start of the next run because I was dead before I got back to the controller....
I'm down for Nornal! Let me know if we're go so I can get online.

1 false start for a disappearing sword and then easy street Scrota'ing. 6 Hunter helmets now... ok. I've got the CP saved if anyone else wants to run it sometime tonight.

I'll be up for 3x Crota after one hour. Will grab the checkpoint from you if you're online.

Sword is disappearing a lot this reset, happened multiple times on both bridge and crota sections during normal runs yesterday.

Sword is disappearing a lot this reset, happened multiple times on both bridge and crota sections during normal runs yesterday.

Swordbearer was immortal in our runs yesterday before the maintenance. His health bar would deplete but after that he was indestructible. Really fun new special from our friends at Bungie.

Got flawless raider with a three man group in 20 mins on our first try and one guy got the Gjallarhorn he needed from Crota.

Pretty awesome.

Yeah we can go whenever everyone is online, don't need 6 for normal mode:

Normal DS/Crota:

1.) <---blah
2.) Mark Rothko
3.) Worst Map
4.) Feorax
5.) Ocean
6.) ?

Other than this community, making the other classes also kept me going. I had a ton of fun making Hunter and Titan alts and now I prefer them the most. Maybe because I can actually use my super instead of preserve for wipe-prevention (sunbro) but I love the agility and versatility of Hunters. Super fun in PvP.

You're forgetting the nova bomb :p

1 spot open for quick normal DS+Crota if anyone wants it, just join on DrDrizzay101.

What happened to the hm crota run? Is that still going ahead?

Yeah I'm definitely up for HM kills if people want to do it after, I think a few people just wanted a chance at BHammer first.

Who would have thought that excruciatingly slow begining to the crota fight could get any slower

Got flawless raider with a three man group in 20 mins on our first try and one guy got the Gjallarhorn he needed from Crota.

Pretty awesome.

hehe, yeah it's fun and easy to three man. Did you use the tower glitch to despawn enemies at the bridge? I'm afraid they will patch that this week. Any other 3-man strategies for the bridge?

nOoblet16

HM Scrota:

1.) scottelite
2.) n00blet
3.) Feorax
4.) Smuckers grape jelly
5.) ?
6.) ?

Yea I'm gonna have to pull out of this one, I've got somewhere to be in an hour.

MOTHAFUCKIN THUNDERLORD

f6DkM90.jpg

banderas.png

HM Scrota:

1.) scottelite
2.) n00blet
3.) Feorax
4.) Smuckers grape jelly
5.) ?
6.) ?

If this is still happening, I'd love to get in on it.

T-Rex.

Banned
I'm level 29 and still haven't done a single raid fml ;_; it's impossible to get a group.

Anyone willing to group up with me so I can get one done tonight? (UK time)

Who would have thought that excruciatingly slow begining to the crota fight could get any slower

lol the first week normal CE launched, that beginning animation was the bane of my existence from running sword for so many hours. Probably part of the reason I hate doing the heavy glitch so much nowadays.

MightyKAC

I'm level 29 and still haven't done a single raid fml ;_; it's impossible to get a group.

I know that feel bro. I'm on Japan time and it's tough for me to get a group going as well....

ocean

Banned
What a great Heroic Crota.

I accidentally ran the entire thing as a level 30, sorry guys :p uber casual slip right there.

In other news: I GOT THE GODDAMN HORN!!!!!!!!!!!

Jinjo

I'm still a bit miffed NoThru got his second Praxic yesterday in the nightfall we did. It's the only reason I still run Nightfalls lol. This game loves to troll.

blazeuk

I can help out if you find a full group, I finish work at 6 so some time after that. Didn't turn my PS4 on yesterday so I still have everything to do, 3x NM/HM Crota, 3x Nightfall/Weekly and 3x VoG exotic drops.

Ambitious

Zoba, what do you think?

B-nD3oSWoAAVjJ9.jpg:large

Look like a useful PvP rifle, doesn't it? Clown Cartridge, AP Rounds, high RoF, good stability. The downsides are the small base magazine size and the useless Take A Knee perk. Might keep it around until I get a better one.

eris and her team must have faced scrota because this SOB likes to pull some stunts

Zoba, what do you think?

B-nD3oSWoAAVjJ9.jpg:large

Look like a useful PvP rifle, doesn't it? Clown Cartridge, AP Rounds, high RoF, good stability. The downsides are the small base magazine size and the useless Take A Knee perk. Might keep it around until I get a better one.

dduckrage.gif

Going to do another NM DS+Scrota now, 1 spot open if anyone wants it just join up.

If this is still happening, I'd love to get in on it.

We are full right now but I'm down to help on more runs later if people still want to do it. We did 2 NM DS-Scrota and 2 HM kills, but 2nd HM kill was truly Scro-tastic. Two disappearing swords and 2 quick stand insta-kills on 4 consecutive runs, maybe even more than that.

Anyone have the gorgon checkpoint on hard mode?

I have the CP if you are still going to be around for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom