• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

Won't make most pulse rifles viable for PvE. At least not the low impact ones.

Can't wait to play more with the Red Death in PvP though. It's pretty good right now and I imagine it will be excellent after the patch.
Yeah, I can't see the changes they listed make a big enough difference in PVE.
I'm more interested in how the shotguns will fare though... straight up doubling the damage they do could lead to nasty things...

Lima

Yeah, I can't see the changes they listed make a big enough difference in PVE.
I'm more interested in how the shotguns will fare though... straight up doubling the damage they do could lead to nasty things...

Yeah I'm thinking three bubble Titans with blinding bubble with swordbreakers equipped going up to Omnigul and doing work on her. Could be fun.

blazeuk

I was out of town for the reset so I didn't do anything yesterday. I'll be playing catch up all day.

Psn: Ryck007

Need to do Nf's, raids, etc

I'll be on most of the day.

If you're still clearing NF's, Raids, weeklies etc in the next 2 hours and have space for 1 more I need to do 3x everything still since I missed getting online yesterday too, just waiting to get out of work in an hour and a half.

Dave_6

I'm off work today due to weather and still need to run one NF and maybe a couple weeklies. Anyone interested?

Haven't got anything but shit so far from the previous two and Crota but what the heck.

noomi

So I bought all dat heavy ammo synth this weekend, and I used none yesterday..... Kept getting heavy drops on crota all night.

E92 M3

Black Hammer is probably one of my favorite guns in the game and certainly my favorite sniper. Such a dope gun. A designer must have hid it so the other team members didn't see how good it was.

I'm off work today due to weather and still need to run one NF and maybe a couple weeklies. Anyone interested?

Haven't got anything but shit so far from the previous two and Crota but what the heck.

Need one NF for my 28 warlock, and a couple weeklies for my 30 Titan and 29 Hunter.

I have a question.

Can I get a drop from Death Singer on both NM and HM?

Also Ive been told and it was kind of proven to me that if you skip the spirit bloom chest in VOG your chance for an exotic go up. I got a Suros when I skipped it. Anyone verify if they have heard the same thing?

Ryck

If you're still clearing NF's, Raids, weeklies etc in the next 2 hours and have space for 1 more I need to do 3x everything still since I missed getting online yesterday too, just waiting to get out of work in an hour and a half.
Yeah that works I'll be on in an hour or so as well. I think we've played together before as well, so you're on my FL already.

zewone

I have a question.

Can I get a drop from Death Singer on both NM and HM?

Also Ive been told and it was kind of proven to me that if you skip the spirit bloom chest in VOG your chance for an exotic go up. I got a Suros when I skipped it. Anyone verify if they have heard the same thing?

1. No. Once only, doesn't matter if it's normal or hard.

2. This is not true. Just one of those internet rumors that gets spread with no evidence.

I'm trying to round up some PvP'ers. You wanna Control?

Yup

Aww sorry man. Maybe you can salvage the hard drives and try to get your stuff?

Put it in a different computer and see if you can access it?

Both of their hard-disks gave up. I can hear the screeching of the spindle when I try to boot either of them.

Oh that's terrible, surely you must have a backup? o_O

I lost close to 50Gbs of data, I did have a backup, my desktop :-\
Laptop crashed in the afternoon, got an external hdd home to a dead desktop T_T

Yup

Both of their hard-disks gave up. I can hear the screeching of the spindle when I try to boot either of them.

I lost close to 50Gbs of data, I did have a backup, my desktop :-\
Laptop crashed in the afternoon, got an external hdd home to a dead desktop T_T

Blah. Hopefully it doesn't take nearly as long to recreate it, it usually takes less time. Good luck Dhruv

Looking for 3x HM Crota kill. CP would be nice, otherwise we'll have to do 1 full run. Add yourself to the list, looking to start in 1 hour!

1. TearsOfBlood
2. EJRobinson

ethomaz

Banned
Crux
Crux
Crux

Thanks guys.

Holy shit yes... Crux.

Well I tried to use the first time to use the Eidolon Ally to kill Crota and got the Crux.

No more HM needed for me.

#ForeverNoBlackHammer

#Just4thHorsemanToAllExotics

Akai XIII

Looking for 3x HM Crota kill. CP would be nice, otherwise we'll have to do 1 full run. Add yourself to the list, looking to start in 1 hour!

1. TearsOfBlood
2. EJRobinson
Had I known I would've waited.

In other news, just did it as a Warnock first go (ever as that class) on hard.

LTWood12

Played with 3 Titans since launch until this weekend. Bit the bullet and made a hunter. I'm almost level 13 and started w/ Blade Dancer from the beginning. Good grief I didn't realize how much of an armor difference there was between Titans and Hunters. Holy crap I die so much more than I'm used to. Just want to give major props to my Hunter brethren out there who manage to stay alive in all of the hardest encounters. I had no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom