• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostburn

heh I'd be fine with Xur not selling it if had gotten at least one by now, you'd think after 500+ hours and 25 weeks of playing and clearing content I'd have gotten one by now but nope :(

noomi

Good morning dgaf, fine day isn't?

Feeling a little bummed that all my reset stuff is already done. I wish resets happened more than once a week :(

tumblr_lszj3ccbsO1qkmpj8o1_250.gif

lol...I don't know what this is, or where it's from, but it's cracking me up.

Edit: It's a bit mesmerizing as well.

Sorry I missed you guys last night, I got your PM but I was used to doing Wednesday Fun Runs so I just spaced on it for whatever reason. I'm sure you all had some memorable raids as always.

No prob!

It was uh, an interesting run. I think we may have spawned a total of 10+ gatekeepers...

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

Feeling a little bummed that all my reset stuff is already done. I wish resets happened more than once a week :(

I just wish there were more things to do on a daily basis. There's... nothing. The daily quests are all the same and have been since launch, save the handful from Eris.

heh I'd be fine with Xur not selling it if had gotten at least one by now, you'd think after 500+ hours and 25 weeks of playing and clearing content I'd have gotten one by now but nope :(

Keep hope alive, I only got my first a few days ago, and that's after ... let's just say, a lot of hours.

Had an issue with hearing people in party chat, tried restarting my PS4 and now I can't even connect to PSN. Is there a PSN maintenance today?

Daemul

obviously i just needed to carry harder.

hcKp8Z3.jpg

Is this Clash? If so, then Iast night I was in the same boat as you. I was consistently getting at least double the kills of the second placed player in my team. I have no idea just what the fuck the rest of my team was doing.

Clash still remains more fun to play than Control though, where the bullshit really starts. The Iron Banner should really have been Clash, atleast I can carry my team in Clash and make up for the shortcomings of others. Control on the other hand....

Zoba what is your most kills ever in one Crucible match?

i was 1 shy of it just there

Is this Clash? If so, then Iast night I was in the same boat as you. I was consistently getting at least double the kills of the second placed player in my team. I have no idea just what the fuck the rest of my team was doing.

Clash still remains more fun to play than Control though, where the bullshit really starts. The Iron Banner should really have been Clash, atleast I can carry my team in Clash and make up for the shortcomings of others. Control on the other hand....

yea i love clash mainly because it has dynamic spawning, but i still lose every game solo lol

is that not fun to you?

fig pls

todd360

Nami would be dead if resets happened more than once a week. He would have to play everything 6 times and make double the posts.

E92 M3

They key is to spread it out lol. Also, let's play Cards Against Humanity again - that was fun!

Daemul

yea i love clash mainly because it has dynamic spawning, but i still lose every game solo lol

Haha, yeah, playing Clash is the only time I ever enjoy seeing Blind Watch pop up on the rotation due to the dynamic spawning, the map is very well suited for it. It needs to GTFO of the Control rotation though

Homeboyd

I'll be willing to bet $400 million that todd gets at least 13 HoPF before I see a thunderlord. EVEN if Xur sells it in 2 days.

I'm that confident I'll never see a TL. And yes, I have $400 million to bet.

RetroMG

They key is to spread it out lol. Also, let's play Cards Against Humanity again - that was fun!

Someone should totally set up a running CAH thread in community. Although I realized I was abbreviating it as CAD all day yesterday and I do not know why. I think because Ambiguous Cad started the idea of playing.

E92 M3

I'll be willing to bet $400 million that todd gets at least 13 HoPF before I see a thunderlord. EVEN if Xur sells it in 2 days.

I'm that confident I'll never see a TL. And yes, I have $400 million to bet.

Let's shareplay and I'll get you TL and will only take 1.3 million!

Someone should totally set up a running CAH thread in community. Although I realized I was abbreviating it as CAD all day yesterday and I do not know why. I think because Ambiguous Cad started the idea of playing.

Yes, unfortunately it's just hard to control laughter when the grandma cards come out lol.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
you missed a lot of timebreakers. crota is where the drops were today.
I only got an NLB from 3x DS/Crota normal and 3x hard yesterday so... :p Also, my timebreaker taxi service went live last year itself.

I just wanna get this shit over with so I can take a break.

RetroMG

Huh. The phalanxes in Valus' room are actually managing to hit me in the new cheese spot. Not enough to kill me, and I can step back to heal, but still kind of funny.

RdN

Finally, got the Deathsinger's Gaze from HM Crota.

Now to get all the Radiant Shards to upgrade it.. It'll take a while with only one char. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom