• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardians no longer drop heavy ammunition when killed in PvP

This literally makes zero sense, people could be strategic before and instead of supering a team before they got the heavy it would be more profitable for someone to solo super a team right after they picked up heavy ammo.

1 step forward, 1 step back

PSN is ps_flocki; I just sent you a FR.
I don't know if I can do all three runs, I just got an annoying headache. I hope it doesn't get worse.
My game is downloading the update right now, as soon as I can get on I will get everyone together. If you're still up for it, that is!

noomi

Also you guys remember the exotic update, how people found new bugs (like the thorn one). I don't mean to be a negative nancy but you can bet your ass we will have some nice bugs with this update.... let's see....

*edit*

Also someone get on the nechrocasm and see how much worse it is now...

i always thought it was stupid how a team would wait till everyone picked up heavy ammo and then super them - especially in skirmish. then they'd have 10 rockets for the rest of the match. i played one game on delphi where i killed everyone at the first heavy drop and i had enough rockets to use it as a primary for the rest of the match.

exYle

Edit
Bug was introduced in 1.1.1 patch that caused the Vex Mythoclast to spawn with less ammo in the magazine and reserves in PvP
This weapon was affected by overall Fusion Rifle changes because it is treated as a secondary weapon
We intend to correct this issue in a future release

Jesus Christ.

Ganhyun

From the Patch Notes:

Decreased over-penetration value for weapons with armor piercing perks

I bet this affects that glitch spot on the Mars strike since you are shooting "through" an invisible wall.

Also, update broke Mythoclast ammo in PVP as they treat it as a secondary weapon.

Bug was introduced in 1.1.1 patch that caused the Vex Mythoclast to spawn with less ammo in the magazine and reserves in PvP
This weapon was affected by overall Fusion Rifle changes because it is treated as a secondary weapon

From the Patch Notes:

Decreased over-penetration value for weapons with armor piercing perks

I bet this affects that glitch spot on the Mars strike since you are shooting "through" an invisible wall.

Also, update broke Mythoclast ammo in PVP as they treat it as a secondary weapon.

Nah, it's probably more of a general PvP thing. Some of us were getting pretty crazy with the through-the-wall snipes.

mine went all the way to 2815. i think the max is somewhere around there

Not far from it. It's in the high end of the 2800s.

xCobalt

My guess is that the armor penetration nerf won't allow people to shoot through very thick objects.

Some people may be overreacting to the Vex bug. It says there's less ammo in the magazine and reserves on spawn. Maybe a simple reload after you spawn fixes it? Reardless, it's far from useless even if it has less max ammo.

lunlunqq

B-b-but my Gjallarhorn needs blood!

Weren't you cutting your own palms and drawing blood sigils on snow. I remembered you made a post about it in one of the older OPs. I thought that explained the kind of crazy favor you got from RNGesus. Just spare some of your blood offerings to your GHorn.

Nothing here that affects my playstyle that I didn't already know about. I don't like the AR nerf, but I protested that when we first found out...no need to beat a dead horse.

RdN

So.. I'm in dire need of Radiance Shards.

I don't have many people to play with, so I'm trying to at least get both chests from the beginning, the one on the first left door.

I got it easily on Normal, but can't find it on Hard.

Does it spawn there, too?

EDIT: It doesn't.

Namikaze1

Weren't you cutting your own palms and drawing blood sigils on snow. I remembered you made a post about it in one of the older OPs. I thought that explained the kind of crazy favor you got from RNGesus. Just spare some of your blood offerings to your GHorn.
My blood offering was to come out of the skydiving safe and sound. The blood I offer to my Gjallarhorn is that of my enemies. Fig figured out my secret. I'm a vampire.

Nah, it's probably more of a general PvP thing. Some of us were getting pretty crazy with the through-the-wall snipes.

I just started getting good at it though :[

Seriously though, that is a vague nerf description considering the perk and could mean any number of things. Really curious what it means exactly and whether or not you can still shoot Swordbear from behind his rock.

E92 M3

So does the Mythoclast just start with less ammo and have to be reloaded...or is just completely less ammo? And I am not shocked the Vex was broken; we've been saying that for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom