• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MildSoss

The drop off in damage in pve for hand cannons is hardly noticeable, thank god. I was afraid bungie was going to screw it up and completely destroy them.

MildSoss

What about the drop off in Range? Is Hawkmoon still a sniper in disguise?

Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

Yeah, I mean every little bit counts in making them better in PvE so it's not like it's unwelcome, but I don't see the point. The vast majority of the game's enemy encounters just aren't built around the shotgun game once you don't have a huge level advantage (and even then, still not so much) and the things it needs in PvE to be viable (like better range) would make them ridiculously OP in PvP. Either separate the two balances, or focus on balancing it for PvP.

Most enemies are too dangerous in PvE to shotgun since their range is effectively zero... especially if you've got lightswitch going, in which case being in shotgun range means they can one-shot you first.

I think about "wow I hate going back and forth to the tower" so much that I just don't even do it anymore. I think if you add up the time it takes you to go back and forth to the tower versus the time it takes you to level up three ballerhorns, it is much less time to max out all three. Yeah that's what I am going with.

EDIT: Top of Page! Celebrate with GIF.

april13top.gif

This gif makes me sad

Thats just ridiculous. I've always wanted to watch a full match from the perspective of a high level player. leftsatisfied.jpeg

#YoursNotMine

i think the race to see if a player can actually carry a whole team can be exhilarating, but matches against people who are more coordinated aren't usually as entertaining. and i'm gunning for style points so i die more than i should.

i played some competitive skrims the other day that would probably be a better indicator of 'high level' destiny. will probably post those later.

noomi

woo! alright, heading home and going to try all these new changes, need to see everything for myself. Will report my findings/thoughts later on.

Will probably be running through some roc strikes and doing bounties if anyone wants to tag along.

E92 M3

I think the magnitude - or lack thereof - of this patch demonstrates how small the Bungie team dedicated to updating the game. Majority of Bungie is working on DLC and Destiny 2 pre-production.

ethomaz

Banned
People on reddit are saying that the hawkmoon is still as good as before

:(
:|
:)
:D
I was using it yesterday in NF and Weeklies... What amazing fucking gun... I love it so much.

Edit - I fell so bad for the Xboners :( they really need this gun.

Nice they adressed the ammo loss on respawn when equipped with extra ammo armor perk

I remember when Bad Juju sucked. It is my Warlock main weapon now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom