• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sullichin

Lash hits for 1900 on shitty red bar enemies. 2200 when crowd control procs.
I remember farming exclusion zone and I wouldn't get a 1sk on red legionaries unless crowd control was active, it wasn't maxed though. Cabal have more defense though right? i think it was around 1250

Ikkarus

If anyone wants to team up on a nightfall let me know, I'm just replaying Fist of Crota in the hopes a Husk of the Pit drops.

noomi

Swordbreaker two shotting Praetorian

Praetorian getting rekt

post-38816-Doc-Rivers-Dumbfounded-Disbeli-SVhg.gif

Holy shit! So glad I maxed it out now! Will definitely be using it more often now :D Gonna test everything soon :)

Not in PvE it isn't.

I tried the oversoul edict in the daily mission against level 30's and it definitely seemed improved to me. This was against hive and only for a few min, will test again soon.

Jinjo

So weekly matchmaking was a dumb idea. We get to Valus. One dude goes AFK, the other just stucks in the hidey hole, and I'm dead with no-one to revive me. Awesome.

Edit: it's definitely improved noomi, but testing it (OE) now in the weekly heroic and killing enemies just takes way too long still. Almost a full clip for a tier 1 enemy still (mostly bodyshots tho).

E92 M3

How hard is it for Bungie to make it where destination materials stack like any other? 200 is so arbitrary and just wastes space. Such a simple and useful change.

zewone

So weekly matchmaking was a dumb idea. We get to Valus. One dude goes AFK, the other just stucks in the hidey hole, and I'm dead with no-one to revive me. Awesome.

Edit: it's definitely improved but testing it now in the weekly heroic and killing enemies just takes way too long still.

Seems like Roc stirkes, sounds fun.

Deku Tree

Edit: it's definitely improved but testing it now in the weekly heroic and killing enemies just takes way too long still.

Yeah when they added matchmaking they should have also added a revive timer. If they want it to be harder then make it a longer 60 second revive timer.

Shito

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of the idea. I'm not in a hurry to test this...
I will probably use that roof cheese, just to do it quickly in case the randoms with me decide to take it easy.

noomi

Edit: it's definitely improved but testing it now in the weekly heroic and killing enemies just takes way too long still. Almost a full clip for a tier 1 enemy still (mostly bodyshots tho).

Gotcha, still need to test out more myself as well. Will report later.

PvP or PvE?

PvP is VERY good, I'm currently under the impression that PvE is also very good, but I need more gameplay to be certain.

Either way, it's certainly improved ;)

How hard is it for Bungie to make it where destination materials stack like any other? 200 is so arbitrary and just wastes space. Such a simple and useful change.

Things like this is what we need. Not weapon balancing that makes some weapons useful now and gives the illusion of new content.

Raybunny

NF1 = 10 Ascendant Shards
Weekly 1 = Blue Engrams
NF2 = 11 Coins
Weekly2 = Blue Engram
NF3 = Legend Engram
Weekly3 = Blue Engram
Deathsinger1 = Shards
Crota1 = Shars + Energy
Deathsinger2 = Energy
Crota2 = Shards + Hunter Helmet (sharded)
Deathsinger3 = Shards
Crota3 = Titan Helmet (sharded) + Shards + No land Beyond

Only 3 Atheon to go.

Sry guys I'm dumb. Played some hard mode Crota today after playing normal for way too long. Sorry for the confusion. 1900k against level 30 thrall, and 1000k for level 33 thrall.

The fact that shotgun range was not reduced in PvP in this weapon balancing focused patch shows how poor a job they did with this.

ARs were already garbage.
Handcannons required skill to get good at long range shots.
Etc.

I'm really losing faith in Bungie. IB is getting recycled on a regular basis and we have yet to have a worthwhile PvE event. Fuck.

Jinjo

Gotcha, still need to test out more myself as well. Will report later.

PvP is VERY good, I'm currently under the impression that PvE is also very good, but I need more gameplay to be certain.

Either way, it's certainly improved ;)

Maybe I just love my handcannons/scouts too much. It's up to par with most AR's now atleast. Low impact PR might be a lot better than low impact AR post-patch. Need more hands-on to compare though. But first impression is I was expecting better.

E92 M3

They want your OCD to go crazy, and to waste space!

My OCD is already crazy because we can't sort by type, I have to store various things on mule characters and keep everything in one location. I love organization in life and in video games lol.

Things like this is what we need. Not weapon balancing that makes some weapons useful now and gives the illusion of new content.

Yes, make Destiny life better for us. The problem is that their team is so small they completely overlook small changes like that and give too much love to PVP (sorry pvp people). I wish we had a small monthly fee for Destiny - $5 or so.

I remember farming exclusion zone and I wouldn't get a 1sk on red legionaries unless crowd control was active, it wasn't maxed though. Cabal have more defense though right? i think it was around 1250

Hmm... good question... mine is maxed at 331 and I'm pretty sure I one-shot cabal... maybe I'm wrong though.

I know crowd control hits normal red bar enemies (low level shit) for 2190... which is fucking insane when you think that's not much less than a sniper rifle.

Deku Tree

The fact that shotgun range was not reduced in PvP in this weapon balancing focused patch shows how poor a job they did with this.

Etc.

I'm really losing faith in Bungie. IB is getting recycled on a regular basis and we have yet to have a worthwhile PvE event. Fuck.

What would you want from a PvE event?

Etc.

One could argue that the majority of this DLC was all pve events for the most part, but I do get what you mean. I'd say we get something in the next month. It will also most likely rehash old areas and tactics and introduce nothing new.

It's weird how PS4 displays downloads now. It just says "Preparing download" which stayed like that for ages, then changed to the progress bar when it was 90% done. That's weird. Anyone else get that?

ethomaz

Banned
It's weird how PS4 displays downloads now. It just says "Preparing download" which stayed like that for ages, then changed to the progress bar when it was 90% done. That's weird. Anyone else get that?
The precious patches are 2.3GB... so this new one is a complement that up it to 2.4GB... you already have download 2.3GB.

That what I get.

patchday

Yo! Is the heavy ammo glitch fixed?! even tho I purchased a lot of heavy ammo from Xur I dont want to actually use them. I really enjoyed being able to swim in the heavy ammo I was able to generate. Bungie has no idea how fun it is to be able to actually have the proper amount of rocket ammo required (Crota boss encounter)

Oh wellz, will probably be playing Dragonball Xenoverse anyways. So fun! feels good to take a little break from destiny

Yo! Is the heavy ammo glitch fixed?! even tho I purchased a lot of heavy ammo from Xur I dont want to actually use them. I really enjoyed being able to swim in the heavy ammo I was able to generate. Bungie has no idea how fun it is to be able to actually have the proper amount of rocket ammo required (Crota boss encounter)

Oh wellz, will probably be playing Dragonball Xenoverse anyways. So fun! feels good to take a little break from destiny

rejoice, for heavy ammo will not disappear after death

Yes, it felt wierd seeing it all there after returning to orbit and starting something else. If only it hadn't taken 5 months to fix.

Nuszka

Just realized i did not do a nightfall for one of my toons, if anyone wants to join psn nuszka , currently soloing on 3 guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom