• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF1 = 10 Ascendant Shards
Weekly 1 = Blue Engrams
NF2 = 11 Coins
Weekly2 = Blue Engram
NF3 = Legend Engram
Weekly3 = Blue Engram
Deathsinger1 = Shards
Crota1 = Shars + Energy
Deathsinger2 = Energy
Crota2 = Shards + Hunter Helmet (sharded)
Deathsinger3 = Shards
Crota3 = Titan Helmet (sharded) + Shards + No land Beyond

Only 3 Atheon to go.

How's that Hawkloot Bunzy?

7N13ZzX.gif

Yes, it felt wierd seeing it all there after returning to orbit and starting something else. If only it hadn't taken 5 months to fix.

I demand reparations!

All the heavy ammo I I've lost due to the bug sent directly to my Vault!

Vault probably isn't fucking big enough to hold it all. Fuckkkkkk

I demand reparations!

All the heavy ammo I I've lost due to the bug sent directly to my Vault!

Vault probably isn't fucking big enough to hold it all. Fuckkkkkk

I thought for sure Bungie would do something nice and reward everyone with some Heavy Synth at the Postmaster as a goodwill gesture for taking so long to fix this bug, but alas, no, they didn't.

Shito

It's weird how PS4 displays downloads now. It just says "Preparing download" which stayed like that for ages, then changed to the progress bar when it was 90% done. That's weird. Anyone else get that?
Patch is incremental, and more than 2Go heavy already (from the previous DLC).
The "preparing" phase is parsing the patch you already have downloaded to check what you need to download, and then proceeds to the downloading phase. Since this one is quite heavy, parsing the already existing files take a lot of time. In the end, today's patch was only ~40Mo.

Lima

So the Vex thing is a joke right? 35 ammo in reserve in PvP? Recoil is like hell even with smart drift. Lol will never use it again. Suros is also horrible now. It was shit even before the patch but now? 20 body and 32 headshot? Lol get out.

NF1 = 10 Ascendant Shards
Weekly 1 = Blue Engrams
NF2 = 11 Coins
Weekly2 = Blue Engram
NF3 = Legend Engram
Weekly3 = Blue Engram
Deathsinger1 = Shards
Crota1 = Shars + Energy
Deathsinger2 = Energy
Crota2 = Shards + Hunter Helmet (sharded)
Deathsinger3 = Shards
Crota3 = Titan Helmet (sharded) + Shards + No land Beyond

Only 3 Atheon to go.
Some smooth runs tonight, sorry to hear you didn't get any good loot though!

Thanks to everyone who ran HM Crota with us today. Finally got the Crux, woo!

Deku Tree

So the Vex thing is a joke right? 35 ammo in reserve in PvP? Recoil is like hell even with smart drift. Lol will never use it again. Suros is also horrible now. It was shit even before the patch but now? 20 body and 32 headshot? Lol get out.

How much HP does a guardian have in PvP?

Got Skull of Dire Ahamkara for Nightfall. Any good?

Never hear anyone talk about it so probably not.
Pretty rare helmet, that's why not many people talk about it. Best to run Bloom and The Hunger, since the helmet buffs those towards your super. Mine has 122 Intellect, so I use it with my Raid gear (which has 0 Intellect).

Patch is incremental, and more than 2Go heavy already (from the previous DLC).
The "preparing" phase is parsing the patch you already have downloaded to check what you need to download, and then proceeds to the downloading phase. Since this one is quite heavy, parsing the already existing files take a lot of time. In the end, today's patch was only ~40Mo.

So the other 2gb is from an old Destiny patch? So these are delta updates?

Recoil is even worse on Vex too?

oh god. oh god no. no no no. not like this. not like this.....

Pretty rare helmet, that's why not many people talk about it. Best to run Bloom and The Hunger, since the helmet buffs those towards your super. Mine has 122 Intellect, so I use it with my Raid gear (which has 0 Intellect).

Might as well give it a shot for PvP. It has a bad roll with only 93 Intellect, but whatever.

I thought for sure Bungie would do something nice and reward everyone with some Heavy Synth at the Postmaster as a goodwill gesture for taking so long to fix this bug, but alas, no, they didn't.
Hahaha bungie? Goodwill gesture? Nope if you are a kid. But Maybe if you are using Destiny for your medical condition.

Jinjo

How much HP does a guardian have in PvP?

Everyone saw this coming from a mile away when they announced the patch, but nope let's just stick our heads into the sand Bungie thought. They always forget the exotics in these things. I bet Red Death is the new (and better than) Suros.

Sullichin

Wait a second-
Dark Breaker perk will now correctly damage Hive Shriekers

That's the perk that lets you shoot through Hive Knight Walls of Darkness with Song/Oversoul Edict. Does this mean you can now damage the shrieker before it opens up?

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Wait a second-

That's the perk that lets you shoot through Hive Knight Walls of Darkness with Song/Oversoul Edict. Does this mean you can now damage the shrieker before it opens up?

I was thinking this as well. WE NEED ANSWERS

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Keep dreaming the dream man, keep dreaming.

Good god that would be fun.
while that would be amazing you've now inspired a shotgun-centric claws of ahamkara/monte carlo build that I hadn't really considered before. Most likely it'll be swordbreaker I guess... damn I really wish I'd managed to nab a void felwinter's. but oh well, thanks a lot for the idea
So weekly matchmaking was a dumb idea. We get to Valus. One dude goes AFK, the other just stucks in the hidey hole, and I'm dead with no-one to revive me. Awesome.

Edit: it's definitely improved noomi, but testing it (OE) now in the weekly heroic and killing enemies just takes way too long still. Almost a full clip for a tier 1 enemy still (mostly bodyshots tho).
called this issue through the holland tunnel, I may have even mentioned it on our mythoclast episode :(

maybe one day when the add the perfect LFG board/tool they'll switch MM back off for the heroics <3 For now, I'm just going to form groups in advance here for them or consider myself soloing if I join a matchmade one.

such a shame how far Suros fell from the top.

then again i remember when it was everywhere in Iron Banner so fuck it.

Who give a shit about IB? It was my first PvE exotic, and I've loved it ever since. To see it die a slow death because Bungie kept recycling the "Headshots with an AR Bounty", for an event that is very dependent on bounties to make progress, really hurts.

Shito

Wait a second-

No, it was bugged.
With it you could only damage shriekers by hitting their armor parts when opened up. Shooting at the core would do nothing...

Sullichin

while that would be amazing you've now inspired a shotgun-centric claws of ahamkara/monte carlo build that I hadn't really considered before. Most likely it'll be swordbreaker I guess... damn I really wish I'd managed to nab a void felwinter's. but oh well, thanks a lot for the idea

called this issue through the holland tunnel, I may have even mentioned it on our mythoclast episode :(

maybe one day when the add the perfect LFG board/tool they'll switch MM back off for the heroics <3 For now, I'm just going to form groups in advance here for them or consider myself soloing if I join a matchmade one.
I love inviting people right at the end of a weekly/NF because I've been lucky enough to join other's games here doing the same. But if some asshole is there the whole time AFKing for free coins... I think I would just go to orbit until that doesn't happen

No, it was bugged.
With it you could only damage shriekers by hitting their armor parts when opened up. Shooting at the core would do nothing...

Oh, okay. That's good I guess. Can't imagine it would be a better choice than a RL. Maybe for Deathsinger if you're not on main shrieker killing duty. Song of Ir Yurt really does tear up those Knights.

patchday

yo hawkian is there signups for Sword School? Last week I brought my Titan. But never did school with my Hunter...

Alright GAF; did they buff the exotic rolls lately or something? I just totaled it up and I've gotten like 14 drops (guns and armor) in the last two weeks and I'm not even done with this weeks reset. I'm afraid of the other option being that I'm about to go on a mega drought.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Why? Nechrochasm is trash.
necrochasm and praetorian foil are my only remaining checkboxes on the weapon side! I wannem!
I don't understand... how was recoil on the vex affected by this patch?

suros wasn't shit before this patch at all but whatever, I don't like it personally anyway.
Hahaha bungie? Goodwill gesture? Nope if you are a kid. But Maybe if you are using Destiny for your medical condition.
unnecessary :-/

such a shame how far Suros fell from the top.

then again i remember when it was everywhere in Iron Banner so fuck it.

The lag fucks it up so bad. I can get killed by it instantly, but when I try to use it it takes 2x longer. After using the Red Death I won't miss it. Can't wait to try the Bad Juju with my Warlock and I'll give the Oversoul to my Hunter.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I love inviting people right at the end of a weekly/NF because I've been lucky enough to join other's games here doing the same. But if some asshole is there the whole time AFKing for free coins... I think I would just go to orbit until that doesn't happen
well, everything's the same for nightfalls, at least.
yo hawkian is there signups for Sword School? Last week I brought my Titan. But never did school with my Hunter...
good call, will post signup links within the hour.

Smart vote kick system needed now more than ever.

I've Roc matchmade with someone recently that was gone for the first minute-ish and came back and played throughout so you can't make that decision too soon!

The lag fucks it up so bad. I can get killed by it instantly, but when I try to use it it takes 2x longer. After using the Red Death I won't miss it. Can't wait to try the Bad Juju with my Warlock and I'll give the Oversoul to my Hunter.

Are you a compulsive reloader? With Suros, you have to keep in mind the bottom half of the mag does more damage. That's why you'll seemingly get killed by one instantly while it seems to take forever for you to get the kill. All it takes is 7 or 8 bullets from the bottom half of the mag to get a kill in IB (not sure about regular). I usually fire off the first half immediately because of it.

Deku Tree

Are you a compulsive reloader? With Suros, you have to keep in mind the bottom half of the mag does more damage. That's why you'll seemingly get killed by one instantly while it seems to take forever for you to get the kill. All it takes is 7 or 8 bullets from the bottom half of the mag to get a kill in IB (not sure about regular). I usually fire off the first half immediately because of it.

I wonder if Bungie anticipated this kind of behavior in PvP when they designed the perk.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Alright GAF; did they buff the exotic rolls lately or something? I just totaled it up and I've gotten like 14 drops (guns and armor) in the last two weeks and I'm not even done with this weeks reset. I'm afraid of the other option being that I'm about to go on a mega drought.

I got two Hawkmoons, an Ice breaker and a ballerhorn within 24 hours, so I would say yes, they did. THAT'S DEFINITIVE PROOF.

patchday

oh.. that's really smart. In my defense I rarely use ARs. Though I've taking a liking to Hard light and Abyss Defiant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom