• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
My video from lunch finally uploaded. It wasn't anything special I was just extra pleased with myself.

Basically, I got thrown into a Rumble match that was already about 1/3rd of the way over. So I had to really step up my game to make it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rKF_qNNG-vg

plan cing it up eh. cauldron rumble is bliss (minus the spawns). with the element of surprise you own the doorways on that map.

whereas on twilight fucking gap, it's a bunch of nonsense corners and sightlines blocked by boxes. ugh

I'm pretty glad weekly heroics are matchmaking now

even if you get some real wackos

its hard to get people to do those now.. seems people have an abundance of coins, and i do too, but its something to do i guess

plus its a decent chunk of faction xp for that next level up letdown

noomi

ok what the fuck im still losing heavy ammo guys....

- had 5 rockets on my horn, finish mission, went to orbit,
- start new mission, now I have 3 rockets, finish mission again, go to orbit
- start new mission, now I have 2 rockets...

I'm sure this is a long shot, but does anyone else want to run the oracles 3 times? I would also be willing to do the templar (and can do the relic), but I don't need anything from that checkpoint.

I want the Foil because I gotta catch em all. If anyone else is in the same boat, I'd be down to get a group to run the checkpoint 3x.

Well into storage Hard light and Suros go. You guys are pure hot garbage now, maybe one day you will be worth something again.

Bungie went a little too far.

fuck blink
fuck felwinter's lie
fuck twilight gap
fuck this game

fSFIrj7.jpg

I-give-up.gif

Are those the things that you imagine the other guys are saying to each other at the end of the match?

Derpyduck

Banned
Just did the weekly on the hardest setting in matchmaking. And it went smoothly and the world didn't end. Was that so hard, Bungie(and Bungie apologists)? Now add Nightfall to matchmaking as well as normal mode raids.

Well into storage Hard light and Suros go. You guys are pure hot garbage now, maybe one day you will be worth something again.

Bungie went a little too far.

why did they have to fuck with the suros.. man

it was the only auto rifle worth using

well, abyss defiance pretty good too i guess but its impact is no suros

Shito

Just did the weekly on the hardest setting in matchmaking. And it went smoothly and the world didn't end. Was that so hard, Bungie(and Bungie apologists)? Now add Nightfall to matchmaking as well as normal mode raids.
Please, no.
Make it an option for people who enjoy soloing things.

You did download the patch right?

Sullichin

I don't really get the complaints about Felwinters Lie. It's good but it's also the shotgun that everyone is using these days, so when you get killed by a shotgun you are going to see that name on your screen most of the time now. Not every kill is some luck in the chambere'd 30ft shot package headshot. Honestly don't know if I've been killed with it yet at an "unacceptable" range compared to other shotties.

Nuszka

New bug maybe lol Maybe the ship uses up heavy ammo as fuel to thrust from a planet.
I actually got extra ammo when i joined your mission. 100% sure i had 5 rocket after completing nf , when i joined you i had 7 lol.

Probably only works if you die and respawn. I also lost Thunderlord bullets while doing 3x Fist of Crota bounty.

EDIT: Had both chest piece and boots that gave extra heavy ammo.

Sullichin

I'm curious - do you happen to have two armor pieces equipped that have the heavy ammo perk?

plan cing it up eh. cauldron rumble is bliss (minus the spawns). with the element of surprise you own the doorways on that map.

whereas on twilight fucking gap, it's a bunch of nonsense corners and sightlines blocked by boxes. ugh

Pretty much. Played a Twilight Gap map shortly after and it's the worst I've played in a long time. All these Iron Banner shotguns just dominate the map. it's probably the worst map for Fusion Rifle sight lines.

Okay, what gear do you have equipped? Which items increase your heavy ammo?

todd360

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The patch added a new ammo bug. The beautiful mythoclast hath been ruined by Bungie's sins.

noomi

You did download the patch right?

New bug maybe lol Maybe the ship uses up heavy ammo as fuel to thrust from a planet.
I actually got extra ammo when i joined your mission. 100% sure i had 5 rocket after completing nf , when i joined you i had 7 lol.

Probably only works if you die and respawn. I also lost Thunderlord bullets while doing 3x Fist of Crota bounty.

Yep, just confirmed.... going to make a video and post on reddit right now, brb

Jaeyden

Would have been nice to make it optional though...because fuck scrubs and I like soloing shit.

Yep, just confirmed.... going to make a video and post on reddit right now, brb

Before you do, what armor are you wearing?

Edit: looks like you're using two pieces of armor that increase your heavy ammo.

Lucky Rasperry and the Crota Raid boots. Try taking one of them off?

Pretty much. Played a Twilight Gap map shortly after and it's the worst I've played in a long time. All these Iron Banner shotguns just dominate the map. it's probably the worst map for Fusion Rifle sight lines.

the greatest irony is that i honestly think it's the worst map in the game. i used to dislike exodus blue but even that has grown on me.

the fallen can have it.

the greatest irony is that i honestly think it's the worst map in the game. i used to dislike exodus blue but even that has grown on me.

the fallen can have it.

It's amazing in Control, and I still enjoy it there, but it's a terrible rumble map.

Exodus blue is the exact opposite. Great for Rumble, terrible for Control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom