• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
People can slip up once in awhile :(

but I have a time limit now so I tend to play till ~8am ish then class till 3 pm.

You are in your last year at uni also right?

Man I'm going to miss being able to play Destiny (or any game for the fact) during crazy hours where I will need to be asleep or working haha

-Top page hunter masterrace

You are in your last year at uni also right?

Man I'm going to miss being able to play Destiny (or any game for the fact) during crazy hours where I will need to be asleep or working haha

-Top page hunter masterrace

Currently a grad student, I finished up my undergrad last spring. And I guess for myself, I was waking up when I posted that :p my sleeping schedule is horrible :/

and yes #huntermasterrace is correct.

700 hours in , and I don't understand buying engrams from the Cryptarch.

How does it work, is there a purpose to it? Why is everything white while one is green.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Chicken wings.

34037.jpg

Namikaze1

What is it about my bubble that attracts so many would be heroes? It's not that pretty. :/

I don't mind giving you a taste of my Secret Handshake but dammit why do you all keep rushing in?!

phen0m24

If you can actually find 4 other people, I will go to the great effort of changing disks for you.

That's love.
Or something

GK you may want to ask her awesomeness, Kadey, as she is on and very adept at the art of flawlessness.

:p

waves at Kadey

also waves at Fig

phen0m24

700 hours in , and I don't understand buying engrams from the Cryptarch.

How does it work, is there a purpose to it? Why is everything white while one is green.

Occasionally you may need:

Hadronic essence/wire/plasteel

So you could technically buy engrams from the Craptarch. I say craptarch because his prices suck - go to the Vanguard desk with Cayde and buy green helmets for about 250 glimmer.

Second, you may be a hair away from your next Craptarch level, so buying a few green engrams puts you over. Apart from that, yeah - he's not all that useful. (aside from that whole "decrypt your legendary engrams into energy and shards" thing...)

4 minutes apart and no posts?

game dead confirmed

That's love.
Or something

GK you may want to ask her awesomeness, Kadey, as she is on and very adept at the art of flawlessness.

waves at Kadey

also waves at Fig

Did you do the bridge legit for flawless? It was spectacularly stressful imho. As the first one over, that boomer made me nearly crap my pants. Of all the times I ever wished I had a GHorn.

If you can actually find 4 other people, I will go to the great effort of changing disks for you.

That's love.
Or something

waves at Kadey

also waves at Fig

Oops. Let go my real name there. Whatever.

Fig, would love you're help. No big deal though.

Colonel, you should come with.

Kasey, I think we've only played together twice... But I hear you're almost as good as Fig at this game ;P

ethomaz

Banned
No? No one wants to help me with flawless? Ow, my pride.

Well, whatever, anyone needs help with anything, let me know.
I'm down for flawless any time ;)

PS. If I'm not online on PSN you can sent a message that I will see in my phone and get online in little time.

Kasey, I think we've only played together twice... But I hear you're almost as good as Fig at this game ;P

As long as there is no dark narrow tunnel leading into the underground maze that requires you to jump before hitting the ground, I personally vouch for the awesomeness of Fig.
jk she is always a boss

phen0m24

Did you do the bridge legit for flawless? It was spectacularly stressful imho. As the first one over, that boomer made me nearly crap my pants. Of all the times I ever wished I had a GHorn.

Kadey did the abyss. We stayed up top. Methinks she may have rock jumped. All I remember was she danced at the end.

The bridge: We got 5 over, Kadey went up top out of bounds. We were pretty careful with the Gjallarhorns. :)

The hallway we took our time and shot EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING.

Deathsinger: I don't even remember. It was over before it started.

Drizzy took sword for Crota. We went on the middle ledge and two swords I think it was done. Maybe 3 because we were being careful.

Kadey may have the stream saved?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm not good at this game at all, I'm only as good as people I play with. Now SFIV, I will make you cry if you play me in that.

That's love.
Or something

waves at Kadey

also waves at Fig

girl_bye2.gif

l o l

let me know when to start the game up

Sullichin

Rolled Field Choke, Final Round, Field Scout, Shot Package for Felwinters Lie. Wanted hammer forged + shot but I think I'll just keep this for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom