• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. I want guardian lord tonight. I need flawless raider to get there.

1) my mother fuckin ass
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Edit: top of page for 50ppp pleibians. Hi mom.

Mindlog

Do you have to be level 3 with a faction to start receiving faction packages?
I've started leveling them on my alts.

Thanks vvv

Sullichin

Warlock Raid Helmet looks pretty cool with Bloodpact. Anyone know what it looks like with New Monarchy shaders?

10904003_10100280632417640_7505470163299477244_o.jpg

I can hit level 32 with this loadout if I do some mat exchange/farm the shit out of glimmer and XP, not ideal but I will have two 32s for hard mode this week at least.

noomi

Commish: "hey can I grab gorgon CP"
Noomi: "sure man, hang on"

*commish found hawkmoon*

Noomi: :*(

*commish found gjallarhorn*

Noomi: "I'm ok with this" :)

Talk about fucking luck, rnjeez

*commish found hawkmoon*

happy for commish but you deserve HAWKMOON as well. glad you're taking it well :) laugh it off its a game with RNG and there's noting you can do about it. Why get mad at something uncontrollerable

ethomaz

Banned

*commish found hawkmoon*

Wait... Ghorn and Hankmoon in the same day? Yeap... you are ok with this :p

Yippee!

How is the order?

I really enjoyed it. Completed it yesterday and then got the Platinum.

It's a tight, wonderfully realized game world with good gameplay and fun weapons. It's nothing revolutionary, but I loved the characters and story. It has a lot of potential. I knew it would be just that going in and it did not disappoint.

Those graphics too. Damn.

noomi

happy for commish but you deserve HAWKMOON as well. glad you're taking it well :)

Yeah he wanted that horn for quite some time, can't be too salty about it haha.

Wait... Ghorn and Hankmoon in the same day? Yeap... you are ok with this :p

Both within less than 5min of each other :eek: He wanted it for a while, so I'm happy for him :D Plus another one of my crew got the ghorn which means good times for the whole team :)

I really enjoyed it. Completed it yesterday and then got the Platinum.

It's a tight, wonderfully realized game world with good gameplay and fun weapons. It's nothing revolutionary, but I loved the characters and story. It has a lot of potential. I knew it would be just that going in and it did not disappoint.

Those graphics too. Damn.

damn already? how long did it take you to beat it?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

*commish found hawkmoon*

I am still smiling. :) 90000000 hours and finally RNG favors me!!! I need a drink.

GRIP

Got to rank 5 in Iron Banner and I have no idea why. I'm swimming in Scout Rifles and the shader is way too expensive for how ass ugly it is.

damn already? how long did it take you to beat it?

10.5 hours on the first run, then about 3 hours for the remaining trophies.

Now playing on Hard with aim assist off. So I'll get about 20 hours out of the game. I paid $55 Canadian for the Collectors Edition so I really can't complain. It was a price error on Amazon Canada during their E3 deals this past June.

The best way I can describe the game is the cutscenes of Metal Gear Solid, gunplay of Gears of War, neat guns of Resistance, interactive cut scenes like Heavy Rain and Uncharted and the acting/digital actors of The Last of Us.

nOoblet16

So I picked up Destiny last month and this is a slightly random comment but man I am really glad I started playing Destiny.

It's been a tough year for me so far since everyone I hold dear is far away. My family is in India while I live in UK, my close friends left since they graduated last year (I decided to stay and do masters), my old flatmate who I lived with for 4 years who was also my best friend and like a brother to me left too, and lastly, the girl I love went away for a year to China last year. It's been a very frustrating few months for me and the only thing that kept me going was the thought that it'd be better once my girlfriend is back and I will have some sort of familiarity around me since everything has changed so much. So I kept counting days and it was getting harder with time, but since I started playing Destiny it's better because now I keep myself busy with uni work and Destiny while I wait for the weekly refresh and play online with you guys and my other friends....that's about it, and it's helping me not feel terrible. This is the first time I've been involved in social gaming (playing with friends and being involved in a game, doing stuff together etc) since 2010.

Granted, that I could do a lot of productive shit by playing less considering that I used to do a lot of stuff in Uni until last year, but right now all I care about is just my masters degree and waiting until my GF is back.

In short, Destiny is awesome despite it's lack of content and you guys are awesome too !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom