• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ich00

Anyone still need to do the weekly? I need it on one char, if not any ib trains have an open spot? Ichabod00 is my psn

todd360

Hawkian has blessed me with a heated leather seat on his train. The luxury is to great for my feeble mind and body.

LiK

anyone with Gorgon HM CP?

edit: bugger, everyone that has one is in an IB match. guess i won't get it tonight. going to bed earlier than usual since i only slept a few hours last night.

E92 M3

So I picked up Destiny last month and this is a slightly random comment but man I am really glad I started playing Destiny.

It's been a tough year for me so far since everyone I hold dear is far away. My family is in India while I live in UK, my close friends left since they graduated last year (I decided to stay and do masters), my old flatmate who I lived with for 4 years who was also my best friend and like a brother to me left too, and lastly, the girl I love went away for a year to China last year. It's been a very frustrating few months for me and the only thing that kept me going was the thought that it'd be better once my girlfriend is back and I will have some sort of familiarity around me since everything has changed so much. So I kept counting days and it was getting harder with time, but since I started playing Destiny it's better because now I keep myself busy with uni work and Destiny while I wait for the weekly refresh and play online with you guys and my other friends....that's about it, and it's helping me not feel terrible. This is the first time I've been involved in social gaming (playing with friends and being involved in a game, doing stuff together etc) since 2010.

Granted, that I could do a lot of productive shit by playing less considering that I used to do a lot of stuff in Uni until last year, but right now all I care about is just my masters degree and waiting until my GF is back.

In short, Destiny is awesome despite it's lack of content and you guys are awesome too !

That's the spirit, we're a little Destiny family here! I say this a million times, but Destiny is best when played with like-minded people.

Haybro

Oh thank god... level 5 reached.

BO7rmKK.jpg

lunlunqq

Dear cash4crota, I have a HM Crota check point. Can someone help me kill please? Tonight could be the night I finally get my Hawkmoon! PSN: lunlunqq.

Got to rank 5 in Iron Banner and I have no idea why. I'm swimming in Scout Rifles and the shader is way too expensive for how ass ugly it is.

pretty much

i don't like the way it feels compared to the rapier either

rate of fire is chunky

just hoping next iron banner he sells the spear

or jolder's hammer

spyder_ur

anyone with Gorgon HM CP?

edit: bugger, everyone that has one is in an IB match. guess i won't get it tonight. going to bed earlier than usual since i only slept a few hours last night.

If you're still here I can give it to you in 5. Just taking the dog out real fast.

So I picked up Destiny last month and this is a slightly random comment but man I am really glad I started playing Destiny.

It's been a tough year for me so far since everyone I hold dear is far away. My family is in India while I live in UK, my close friends left since they graduated last year (I decided to stay and do masters), my old flatmate who I lived with for 4 years who was also my best friend and like a brother to me left too, and lastly, the girl I love went away for a year to China last year. It's been a very frustrating few months for me and the only thing that kept me going was the thought that it'd be better once my girlfriend is back and I will have some sort of familiarity around me since everything has changed so much. So I kept counting days and it was getting harder with time, but since I started playing Destiny it's better because now I keep myself busy with uni work and Destiny while I wait for the weekly refresh and play online with you guys and my other friends....that's about it, and it's helping me not feel terrible. This is the first time I've been involved in social gaming (playing with friends and being involved in a game, doing stuff together etc) since 2010.

Granted, that I could do a lot of productive shit by playing less considering that I used to do a lot of stuff in Uni until last year, but right now all I care about is just my masters degree and waiting until my GF is back.

In short, Destiny is awesome despite it's lack of content and you guys are awesome too !

Similar to you in a sense, if you ever want to talk about anything I am always open ears. The destinyGAF community is the first community I have played with in awhile since CoD;MW2 and is the best. Frankly I really dont have a reason to play the game anymore, I have gotten every exotic weapons and armors besides Achlyophage Symbiote and every trophies as well. Personally for me, the only reason I continue to play is because of the community itself since I feel like I help contribute to it and I like everyone in the community :)

LTWood12

Dear cash4crota, I have a HM Crota check point. Can someone help me kill please? Tonight could be the night I finally get my Hawkmoon! PSN: lunlunqq.

I'm down if you don't mind me not using a mic (my wife is watching TV) I'll bring my bubble dance moves and gjallarhorn

E92 M3

Wow that would be incredible. I remember them saying that VoG weapons would stay at VoG levels or something like that though.

Where'd you find it?

Was posted on Bnet with the poster saying it was from reddit. Who knows if this real. Could be, but not sure how something like this can leak. It would make sense for them to not throw away VOG weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom